Who Was That?

Next Day (Saturday)

Maya POV

YAY! It's the weekends, so after the thing that happened yesterday with Josh everyone except of Josh and Kelly obviously they were our victims anyway we all had to clean it up which didn't take long because it all end up in the entrance. I got up and grabbed myself some light washed jean shorts with a big grey t shirt while tying my hair into a messy bun, I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a pan and started making pancakes for me and my mum. Once I was making the pancakes I walked back to my room and started eating while watching The Walking Dead. It was totally intense right now Negan is about to kill...then my phone got a text making the message pop up on my screen ugh I nearly found out who he killed geez I clicked on the message and it was from Riles

HUN-

Hey wanna hang out with me we can go shopping?

Me-

Sure I'll meet you down at the entrance

HUN-

YAY!!! okay see ya there

I switched my phone off I'll watch it later, I went into my closet and got dressed into my dark grey running leggings and a black crop top that says 'sassy' and leather with my combat boots of course, while leaving my house I put my hair in a high ponytail and making I have my keys, phone and money. I made down the stairs considering I wanted to even though there's a elevator anyway once I made it down there I saw Riley standing smiling like crazy as always. We ran to the mall instead of walking cause we.. actually I don't even know why. We entered Forever 21 and saw a cute boy standing by a dress huh oh his a staff member okay, I continued looking around when Riley came back squealing and said "Omg Maya I found this cute dress you should totally try it on" I nodded and went into the changing room, I looked in the mirror and I looked really good

I exit the changing rooms and Riley jumps up from her chair "You look really pretty" "Thanks Riles" I said while looking down at the dress "You really do look pretty, gorgeous even" I look up and turn to my right I saw the guy from earlier I blush...

I exit the changing rooms and Riley jumps up from her chair "You look really pretty" "Thanks Riles" I said while looking down at the dress "You really do look pretty, gorgeous even" I look up and turn to my right I saw the guy from earlier I blushed "Thanks"  I turned towards Riley she was smiling like there's no tomorrow at me haha she then said "Um I think she need more dresses to be picked out do you want to help her with it?" she asked him, he nodded "Well that is my Job" he said then chuckled which made me laugh I then took off my dress and walk with him to find one while walking we were talking and we got to know each other like his name is Alex and he favourite colour is Black he has 3 siblings and he comes to my school which is awesome and other stuff. After many dresses and many compliments from Riley and Alex mostly Alex I got two dresses, when we payed for it I got my receipt we said our goodbyes and he gave me a wink and left to help another costumer we exited the store and I noticed something on my receipt I checked it out and it was his number cool.

After shopping for an hour we went back and went our separate ways pretty much go in our own apartments I entered mine with the room completely silent I shut the door and noticed there was a note on the back of the door I read it and it pretty much meant mum is at work and won't be back till tomorrow because of blah blah I went towards my room and collapsed on the bed filling really tired, my eyes were slowly closing then they finally shut and I let sleep take over.

Alex POV

"This girl was really cute I remember her name was Maya and she is really cute" I said to my mate Josh "Plus she has a nice body and her friend was pretty as well I'm pretty sure she will be interest in you dude" I added to my sentence "Was her friends name Riley?" he asked that weird how does he know I thought "Yea, how do you know?" I asked really curious "Dude she ha a boyfriend and her friend Maya the girl you like she's MY EX" he told me what "Yea right like she would date you" I said to him "She did and who can blame her it is Josh Matthews" he said while pulling up the collars on his jacket I chuckled "Haha okay then its cool if I ask her out ri-" I got cut off by him "Dude no you can't go after Maya she's mi-" he got cut off by a text from my phone I went and checked it and it was an unknown I clicked it and it was Maya she asked if I wanted to go out with her tomorrow and I obviously said yes she replied with a smiling emoji I shut my phone off then Josh asked "Who was that?" I told him it was my mum and he nodded and went back to telling me to back off of Maya even though they aren't dating. "Dude your not even dating her so she's pretty much not yours and don't you dare say the bro code cause you slept with my girlfriend while we were dating and with another one of my ex's straight after we broke up" I said a little pissed remember what happened before why am I still friends with him and why did I date that girl anyway she was a slut "HEY you know that I can't help but get what I want plus both of those girls threw them self's on me so there that and plus you still can't date her because she's mine no matter what" um no she not plus I'm pretty sure there a reason they broke up "To bad and I saw the video of you being hit by balloons then get smashed in the face with cake by 3 girls and one of them were Maya so if she did that then you must of done something bad for her to do that to you so yeah and by the way I don't care if you say I can't I'm not like Aiden or Lucas I don't follow your commands" I said and walked out of his car and into my house.

Josh POV

That b*tch better watch out because he is not taking Maya.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, So I haven't updated since 1st of November so I want to say I'm really sorry I haven't update for like 10 days the first 7 days I didn't really know what to write and then the other days was because of something at school like I said I'M REALLY SORRY!!

Love Ya's

-Yani<3