The Accident

Recap
She gets up and shoves him off and into the pool but he lands on...

He lands on Farkle Straight on the head Lucas gets off of him and Riley and I see him his head facing towards the bottom of the pool causing him to sink into the deep end we both dived straight in not caring if our covers were on once we went went to the surface to breathe we tried swimming down but Riley some trouble so o took off my cover quickly and went underneath the water I quickly swam down but he was to far down, I am a not that far away from him until he hit the bottom hard.
When I finally reach him I see some blood coming from his head I quickly swim up with Farkle in my arm, I made it to surface I get out of the pool and Riley pushed him up and I pulled him so his out of the water.

Farkle POV

I was swimming casual until I saw someone fall on top of me then Everything went blurry I could move much I was sinking I saw Maya come and swim after until I hit my head hard on the bottom of the pool and everything was BLACK

Maya POV

The ambulance came and Riley got to ride with Farkle I ran to our chairs and grabbed Riley's bag and my extra cover up considering she is in her swimwear I give her her bag and she jumped in the ambulance van.
I sit back in my chair shaking hope my best friend is okay and I hope Riley is taking it well I can't have her positive energy turn to Darkness I look at the ground people are still playing in the water I feel a shadow hover over me its Aiden "Hey May are you okay?" He asks I give a fake smile and say "Yep I'm okay just hoping his Okay" he sits next to and hugs me I hug back this feels good I pulled back "Thanks I needed that" I got up and went back to the cafe. I ordered a latte & muffin for Riley Latte and a cookie for Farkle and a mixed berry smoothie and a fruit salad for me I got it as a to go while I was waiting I went to the bathroom to get changed in my outfit again. I grab my order and put the food in my bag, I payed and then went out of the cafe I accidentally hit in Josh spilling some of my smoothie on him "Crap my drink was spilled on the douche bag sorry I mean Josh" he smirks "It's okay Princess" he walked off was he actually and why did he call me princess I pushed my thoughts away I went up to a teacher and said "Um can I go that's my best friends that went to the hospital and I need to be there" I said the teacher nodded but said "How are you going there Miss" I never really thought of that wait I can take a bus "I am going on a public bus and I know which hospital to go to my Friend texted me which one there in okay bye" and I left.

I texted Riley like 15 times but I remembered  how she said her phone was going to die I guess it's dead.
I entered the bus giving the driver 1.59 I was biting my nail the whole trip I finally got to the hospital I ran to the reception and asked "Hi which room is Farkle Minkus in" she nodded then asked "Aare you family or related to him" I knew I couldn't get in if I wasn't related to him and I knew Riley already said she was his girlfriend so I say "I'm his cousin" she then nodded and told me room 219 o thank her and i knocked on the door before opening the door seeing...

Lucas POV(When he wrapped Riley in his arms)

I snuck up on Riley and wrapped my arms around her waist she smiles so I smile then say "Hey Farkle" my smile fades really she still with that loser wow them I look at Maya she shook her head I wonder what that meant then Riley got out of my grip and shoved me into the pool I landed on someone I quickly got up and notice it's a boy I can't really tell Riley and Maya dives straight in Riley couldn't swim down so Maya went down 2 minutes later Maya came back up with...Farkle Riley moves me out the way and helps Maya get him out the water a few minutes later The ambulance came and they left with Farkle and Riley.

Maya POV

I walked into see Farkle sleeping I looked at Riley she's shaking I sit next to her "How you and Farkle doing Hun?" She looks at me and says "I'm good and well Farkle his good his sleeping but he nearly didn't make I-" she was cut off by Farkle waking up I give them there Lattes and there food, I walk out the door for them to talk I am walking past the waiting room when I see a little girl crying I walk up to her "Hey are you okay little girl" she looks up at me and says "Yea I just lost my mum because I kept on running around" I chuckle "okay let's go and find your mum yea" she gave me a toothy smile I smile "She what's your name big person" "Haha my name is Maya what's yours little person" she said "It's Leah" "Well Leah is that your mother I said pointing to a women who had a really worried look on her face "YES!!' MOMMY I FOUND YOU!!!" Her mother than comes up to me and says "Thank you so much" I nod and walk back to Riakle and I see both of them cuddling each other awww I went out again I didn't want to wake them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea

Vote Comment

-Yani