I'm Sorry

Maya POV

I wake up to hear a sound coming from the living room I quickly grab my body spray and go into the living I see someone standing near my hall and I spray them straight in the eyes I turn the lights on and notice it's Missy "What the f*ck!" She yelled why is she yelling at me she came into my house "What are you doing my house Missy" her eyes recovered then she said "I came here to tell you To back off Josh how many times you slut you better stay away from him or I will make this even harder" I was about to ask what until she slapped me and she went straight out of my house "what the hell?"I whispered and went to the door making sure it's locked.

I woke up again and this time it was at 9am I got out of bed and walked out of my room into my kitchen to see Missy and my Mother talking "Um mum what is Missy do here?" I asked "Well babygirl she just got here and said you slapped her" I looked at Missy she had a smirk on her face I look at my mum "Mum she's lying she slapped me plus I barely know her" she looked at me then said "Okay I believe you okay Missy you can leave" she scoffs and gets up and leaves.

It's now 11am I am bored you know what I'm going to just walk, I get dressed (Outfit up top) and grab bag with my phone pencil case sketch book in it I walk out the door and say to my mum "I'm going for a walk bye mum" she yells "Bye babygirl".
I walk to the park once I'm there I see there's no one here there's normally kids running everywhere I get on the swing I grab my phone and start to play On purpose by Sabrina Carpenter I put my jacket and phone on the ground and start to swing while singing along "Haha your singing is amazing!" I hear someone say I stop singing and the swing I look to my side and see Josh "Thanks what are you doing here?" I question him "I'm here cause I got bored at my house" "Okay well you can go" I say to him pointing to somewhere else "Actually I think I might stay it" great "Um then you can stay here and I will go" I say while getting up to leave but he grabs my forearm "You know I liked how we kissed last night and I didn't like how we were cut off" he said I got out of his grip "Yea well I didn't" he smirked then he stepped forward so I stepped backwards then he stepped forward but this time before I could step back wrap his arm around my waist to be honest I like it.
I was some cut out of my thoughts when he kissed me I wanted to push him off but his grip around my waist was a little tight so I kissed back he wrap his other arm around my waist I put my hands around his neck we did this for about a few more seconds until we were out of breath.

"I thought you didn't like me" he said with a smirk "Well I say aloud of things" I said while sitting on the ground packing up my stuff "Well see ya" I start walking away "Wait!" He yells he runs to me and says "Come with me I took my bike we can go and get something" should I go a mean I would never mind I am "Ya so yeah not" he smiles wow is he actually smiling "Good come on" we go and walk and I see a Motorbike "WOW" he chuckled "Here put it on" he handed me a helmet.

We finally stop I look up and see it's a diner "Come on" he dragged into the store we sit down and a waiter comes up "Sup How may I help you" I look at the menu but Josh just says "Two Ham Burgers" the waiter nods then walks away I look around and see there's a big window showing this beautiful garden I grab my pencil case and sketch book out and start drawing after a while I notice my food has already came and I saw Josh's one was gone. I eat and talk with Josh about random stuff then I quickly finish my drawing-

I feel Josh looking at me I lift my head and see his staring at me "What?" I ask he smiles "Nothing um can I see your drawing?" I nod and show him his eyes widen "Wow your really good so can you draw me sometime sure just stay still for a while ok...

I feel Josh looking at me I lift my head and see his staring at me "What?" I ask he smiles "Nothing um can I see your drawing?" I nod and show him his eyes widen "Wow your really good so can you draw me sometime sure just stay still for a while okay" he nods I turn the page and start drawing after about a while then I show him (Couldn't find photo) he smiles and says "Wow even on a drawing I'm still smoking" I chuckle "Sure" he gets up and then I get up we walk out to his motor cycle he starts it and he forgot to give me a helmet we are riding until he did a sharp right turn onto a busy road and I lose my grip I am sent flying into a car hard I start to feel blood leaving my body I hear screams and I hear someone yell "CALL 911!!" I see Josh above me his saying "I'm so so sorry Maya" I was about to say something until I heard sirens I saw Josh crying "Call R-Riley" is all I can say then everything went completely BLACK...

--------------------------------------------------------
Yea so that's that hoped you liked it

Vote, Comment

-Yani❤️