Thank you

Maya POV

I woke up feeling sad because it was a Monday ugh I slowly got up walked towards my closet and chose-

I threw my hair in a high ponytail and hobble into the kitchen "Hey Babygirl how you feeling?" My mum asked "Fine just annoyed that I have to go to school" she laughed "Well have fun and remember not to much stuff your still recovering" I nodded g...

I threw my hair in a high ponytail and hobble into the kitchen "Hey Babygirl how you feeling?" My mum asked "Fine just annoyed that I have to go to school" she laughed "Well have fun and remember not to much stuff your still recovering" I nodded grabs an apple and left.

I enter school and immediately people came up to me asking if I was okay and to be honest it was so annoying but at least they try act like they care, I was walking to my locker and I saw what I saw the first time I was here Josh and a
Girl making out but instead of my locker it's on his which was good so before they notice me I put in my crutches on the locker next to me and put my combination in and grab my History and quietly close my locker and grab my crutches but one fell but luckily it faze there session so I left. I went towards room 19A I sat down a got out my sketch books me started to draw I don't know what I just let my had draw whatever. Once I was done I realized it was Josh and Me the day I got into the crash. I quickly put it back into my bag and the class started.

Finally the bell for lunch that took so long I'm starving I hobbled to the cafeteria and instantly got stopped at the front door by Missy and Fake Entourage "Um Yes?" I asked her and she replied with "Okay I know what you are doing here your trying to take my man and your using this act to try" then one of her friends pulled one of my crutches out under my arm and another pulled one from the other I couldn't stand up by myself yet so I fell. She looked down at me "Stop it with the act you might of fooled Josh and the rest of the school that you Broke you leg and stuff but they can't see that it is just act" wow she's really dumb isn't she "It's no act and can oh please give me my crutches back I'm hungry and I want to get food before lunch ends" I say while sitting on the ground she snorts "Okay this your last chance to quit the act before I tell everyone" she spat out "Okay then I admit" I paused she smirked "I did break leg and other stuff" her smirked fell "That's it come with me" She handed me my crutches I tried to walk away but he 'friends' stopped me once I walked through Missy yelled "Listen Up everybody" she did a quick glance towards me "We have a lair here" they look confused then she points it to me "She has been tricking you all she didn't actually break her leg and stuff she if just trying to get attention because she barely has any from her Mum and Dad" they all gasp "That's not true I wouldn't never want so much attention from people" then someone spoke up "Yeah right as if" then Riakle come in and yelled "It's not true she would want so much attention" Riley said "Yea plus the broken leg and stuff aren't fake she was put in there by... Josh and just for you guys to know it was an accident" they all go 'ohh' I nod and walk over to the line which was empty since I came late.

It's finally the end of the day I walk out the doors and I start walking but stopped when I hear car honk but I know it's not for me so I keep walking but it keeps honking like a crazy and people are now looking so I looked at the car it's Josh And Cody I slowly made my way there "Why the hell are you honking like a maniac?" I slightly yelled "Just wanted to say thank you for forgiving me for the incident and I wanted to know if you wanted to know if you wanted a ride home" really it's it "Yea sure thanks" he smiled and got out and opened the door what is wrong with him is he okay? I gave him a confused he smiled and I just got in.

When we were driving to my apartment it was really silent and awkward until I spoke up "So do you have anymore siblings Josh?" I see him nod "Really how many and what are there names" he looks towards Cody and Cody starts talking "Well we 2 more one is Lauren is 17 and Dani she is 15" they have sisters cool "That's cool" then Josh says "Here" how does he know where I live I don't remember telling him when I entered the car "Thanks see you at school Josh" I get out and walk into my apartment and see my mum is obviously not here.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so that's is what Lauren Dani and Cody looks like ⬆️

So yah that's that thanks for reading this chapter and waiting for a new chapter for this book so thanks anymore hope you enjoyed it.

Love You's

-Yani❤️