What Are You Doing Here?

Maya POV

Today's Sunday which means my date with Alex is happening his coming around 5 and right now it's 4 so I'm gonna start getting dressed, I hopped into the shower and once I was done showering and put my undergarment I went to my closet and chose what I should wear, after 5 minutes of deciding whether shorts and skirts I chose skirts I grabbed my blue skirt with patterns on it and my white long sleeved crop top shirt and my combat boots.After changing into that it was now 4:45 so I have time to do my make up I did light make up of course and just put my hair up in a high ponytail. While sitting on my phone the door bell went I got up and opened the door I was expecting Alex but instead it was Josh "What are doing here?" I asked really annoyed "You can't go on that date with Alex" what he can't tell what to do "Um I think I can because if I remember we broke up because you did it with Missy and then May straight after we broke up so don't tell me what to d-" I was cut off when he smashed his lips against mine sending me into shock but for some stupid reason I found my self kissing him back, he wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped my arm around his neck but before it could go any further my phone went off we broke the kiss and I picked up the phone breathing heavily "Hello?" I asked to the person "Hey it's Alex um I'm down in your lobby do you want me to come up to your apartment?" shoot he will see Josh "Um no it's okay i'll just come down see you in a bit" "Alright bye" "Bye" I hung up and looked at Josh "I'm sorry Josh but that was an accident um I got to go um Alex is waiting for me bye I'm sorry again" I said to him a a flash of hurt went into though chocolate brown eyes of his now I feel bad for saying that to him I was about to say something when he said "Fine whatever I don't need you or even want you!" then he left.

Josh POV

Ugh she looks so cute when she's slightly yelling at me haha weird right but it's getting annoying now cause she's bringing up stuff about before so I did what I know would shut her up I kissed but to my surprise she kissed back I wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around my neck. It would've went further if her phone didn't just start ringing ruining the moment, after her call she told me it was an accident and she was going to Alex how could she she still like that that..ass hole ugh I yelled at her and went straight out of her home. While walking to the lobby I saw Alex he looked at me and asked "Hey what are you doing here?" I didn't answered him and walked straight out of there.I had an idea to get Maya back with me so I called Riley.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, so there's an update yay it didn't take more than 2 weeks to do so anyway I hope you liked it and Maya's and Alex's date will in the next chapter I think but yay have an awesome day my reader's. And I think I am going to end it soon I'm sorry if you don't want that but I don't really know why but like I said sorry.

Love Ya's

-Yani