Epilogue😐😂😘

4 Year Later...

Maya POV

I stare out the window of my house lifting up my cup of coffee and sipping it and playing with a necklace I haven't took off since college while my mind was clouded with thoughts.

It's been exactly 4 years, 4 Years!. And in those years everyone got into NYU,Riley and Farkle got married two years into college, Lucas and Smackle got together after trying to break up Riakle for so long,Aiden is a professional football player and Josh well I don't now what happened to him after what happened at the start of the last year of college after me and Josh broke up in the last of college which was last year when I saw him with some girl.

~Flashback~

I was smiling like crazy when I was about to enter my boyfriends dorm room to give him his present because today was our anniversary it was a ring not an engagement ring and promise ring and a letter telling how much I love him and that I'm pregnant, as I opened the I saw my man kissing a very familiar brunette bimbo taking off his clothes but they still haven't noticed me yet until I let a small whimper while several tears were streaming down my face both there heads shot towards me and Josh quickly let go of Missy and put his shirt on walking towards me "Maya it's not what you think" he said trying to sooth me I looked over his shoulder saw Missy smirking I focused on him again "No Josh don't" I said and back away he looked down and saw the box in my hand and furrowed this eyebrows together "Whats that for?" I gave him a disbelief look "Really do not know what today is?" he shook his head and I felt even more pain how could he forget that today is our anniversary "Josh this was your present for you but I guess it's not important more because you cheated on me with her again so here you can have this I don't care anymore were threw don't ever come near again or what the thing said in the letter" as I finished I threw the box to his head and quickly went to Missy and punched her for so many reasons and left running to my dorm room and cried my eyes out with Riley helped me.

~End of Flashback~

Tears welled up in my eyes when I thought back to that day. But I still love him."WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"My 1 year old daughter scream her name is Ally once I finally made it there I saw smelt she had a full diaper. After I changed her I now notice that she has my electric blue eyes and and Josh's dark brown hair once she's finally asleep I set her down just when the doorbell went off but not waking Ally I quietly slid out of the room and answered the door only to be shocked to see..Josh.

Josh POV

I parked my car outside of my love of my life's house and saw her drinking coffee staring deeply out the window next to her.

I felt absolutely terrible about what happened on our anniversary I tried to fight for her but she just didn't want me back even though how many times I told her I loved her and still do.

~Flashback~

When I hear and see my dorm door slam shut I pick up the box Maya threw at me and started to open it Missy said "Ugh what a bitch she has no right to punch me I could sue her-" I interrupted her small speech "Shut the hell up don't do anything to her and grab your clothes leave never come near me got it" I said with so much anger "Josh you don't mean th-" "GOT IT!!" I yelled to her she quickly nodded and grabbed her stuff and left I looked into the box and saw a paper and a smaller box, I open the box and saw a ring that has 'together forever' engraved into it with a heart next to it.I opened the letter and it read this.

Dear Josh (My Love)

Josh your the most arrogant, self-centered, hypocritical, smart ass of a person to others but to me you are a loving, selfless, good on your word, and much more thing to describe you. I love you and to prove that I got us a promise ring well you actually and a promise necklace for me anyway this will remind you how much I love you and don't want to lose anything and everything we've done to keep our relationship for so long and I really want to tell you that I'm pregnant please don't hate me but I really do love you and I promise I do anything to ruin anything like you promised me the first day here.And today's our anniversary how awesome is that. Remember I love you and I will forever do so when I have you by my side.