Building Forts

Maya POV

Riley seems a little down we both walk out of the room "what's wrong" I ask over the loud music "It's just that Lucas tried to kiss me" of it was that doesn't he know that he has a boyfriend I mean I saw him see Riakle kiss but I guess he just doesn't care "I know Hun I saw"
She was about to say something but she just kept her mouth shut.

It's 9 now and the party goes into the backyard it was filled with Trucks and blankets, Pillows, a projector, a sheet and fairy lights.
"Wow" I whisper there are only like 20 people here now considering the others have left.
Riakle walk to one that is pink and says love on it aww, I jump into a silver one-

I put my bag by my feet and put the warm green blanket on and start scrolling through my Facebook leaning on one side I'm laying on my side I feel arms wrap around my waist and I quickly turn my head to see Josh I try to get out of his grip but it...

I put my bag by my feet and put the warm green blanket on and start scrolling through my Facebook leaning on one side I'm laying on my side I feel arms wrap around my waist and I quickly turn my head to see Josh I try to get out of his grip but it only tightens.

"What do you want Josh," I say annoyed he doesn't reply "Ugh Josh I know your not asleep" I turn my body around so I'm facing him, his eyes fly open and he kissed me but I pushed him off.

Josh POV(When he entered the guest room)

I enter the guest room to get away from Missy damn she is annoying as I close the door I see Maya there she stands up and walk to the bathroom and whispers something she stays still and it was silent until she asks me what am I doing here I tell I'm getting away from Missy but for some reason she thinks we're dating Gross.
Her friend I think Riley walks out and they both shook hands and walked straight out of the room.

We walk into Aiden's backyard and trucks are lined up and a movie projector is set up with fairy lights around the trees, I see Maya jump in a silver truck and I jump in there next to her and wrap my arms around here.
She says stuff to me but I barely listened to anything she said I felt her body move I could feel her staring at me I opened my eyes and kissed her but she pushed me off.
She is strong

Maya POV

The movie started to play it was Grown Ups everyone shouted "YES!!" I chuckled and watched the movie.

The movie ended it was now 10:15 pm I got out of the truck and went to Riakle, They both got up and went to the car I started driving and don't worry I'm totally sober now.
I drop Farkle off then I park in front of my apartment building, Riley and I went to my room and made a fort-

Once we finished making the fort we watched some movies then we fell asleep while watching Teen Wolf

--------------------------------------------------------
So it's kinda weird

Vote & Comment
Thanks for Reading

-Yani❤️