Is she okay

Next Day

Maya POV

I walk to school in Black leggings and a white sleeve loose shirt and my black combat boots with my hair half up half down, I walked to my locker and grabbed my sketch book and placed it into my bag once I closed my locker I saw May and Missy standing next to it ugh what do they want "Yes!" I asked very annoyed and bored out of my mind they both smile and say "Hey Maya nice seeing you and even more nicer not seeing you with Josh" Missy says to me really that's all "Yah and that outfit your wearing is absolutely a bore no wonder he dumped you your a bore to him and everyone else no wonder your dad left and your mum is always at work just to avoid you" May said how does she even know that wait no I know Missy that b*tch "What do you want so I can leave" I say even more bored "Back off of him" they say in unison "Why should I?" I asked they snorted "Because we said so and is you don't then we will just have to steal him instead" they said taking parts saying it I chuckle at that "Okay but I don't care" I say and start to the walk away until I was forced to face the Wh*res "Ugh what now" I say very bothered but they don't say anything May just slaps me then Missy's minions showed up and formed a circle around my and straight I was pushed and kicked and slapped then they stopped until I was pushed very hard to the ground and I landed with a huge thud and hit a spot on my head from the accident that hasn't heal completely and everything started to become blurry until it was black.

Missy POV

Once me and May pushed her she didn't get up or move and shoe slowly shut her eyes Sh*t!!

May POV

Good she deserves to be unconscious for what she did to me

Josh POV

While I was roaming the halls I heard laughter coming from one particular hall then suddenly the laughter stopped I quickly enter and saw May Missy and her minions standing in front of Maya and she was unconscious with blood oozing out from her scalp "WHO THE HELL DID THIS!!!" I shouted at them they all have scared expressions on there faces good "We did nothing to that bitch she fell and hit her stupid head" May said very bitter while smirking I turned to Missy "Is that true Missy" I said while holding her hand she shook her head indicating that May was lying I raised my eyebrow at May "What really happened?" That's when May exploded "FINE WE DID IT TO HER SHE DESERVED IT SHE STOLE YOU FROM US AND SHES A OBVIOUSLY A SLUT YOU COULD OBVIOUSLY SEE IT AND EVEN IF SHE WASN'T SHE IS A WORTHLESS LITTLE BROKEN GIRL WHO WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS A NOTHING BECAUSE SHE IS A NOTHING!!" She yelled at me hold up did she just call Maya a slut oh that b*tch did call her a slut wait Josh calm down you need to take Maya to the hospital "Okay you know what I'll deal with you after right now I need to take Maya am to the hospital" I said while picking her "She doesn't need your help Josh and while we're at it she doesn't deserve you you should leave her she deserves to die" May spat out and having hatred in everything she said "Shut Up May" I said walked out into the parking lot to see people looking at me with ether confused shocked or puzzled faces I didn't care about them and ran to my car I placed her in the back seat and drove to hospital I the nurse took her to a room I sat down very scared for her.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

I burst through the doors and ran over to Maya "Hi Maya are you okay?" I asked her she nodded but with a confused look on her face "Um thanks for asking but can I ask you who are you?" my smile turned into a frown I held hand her hand "What do you mean who am I I'm Josh" I frowned and removed her hand "I'm sorry but I don't know anyone called Josh I'm very sorry" I nod and hug her and kiss her forehead "I guess it actually happened this time just saying Maya even though you don't remember me I will always love you and love your beauty even though you don't remember what and who I am" I said to her and left once I got into my car I let everything out I started crying but soon stopped because even though I was the reason she had that soft spot Missy May and her minions did this and they will regret it big time.

Maya POV

I woke up in a hospital bed and I had a huge headache my vision was a little blurry at first but my eyes adjusted to the bright lights of the room suddenly someone came bursting through the door how I was and saying my name once I got a good look at the person it was a tall quite cute brunette boy but I was confused cause I didn't recognized him, he frowned at me once I asked him who he was I guess he must of been someone special considering how he hugged me and kissed my forehead with his soft lips like there was something between us before I came here.

He left and instantly I felt something missing in my heart but I don't fully know what...yet I looked down and wait why am I in here? Why the hell happen to my forearm and leg? why does this look so familiar to me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so sorry for doing to Joshaya but yeah and I hope you enjoy it and I hope you had an awesome day.

Love you's as always

-Yani😘