Are you serious

Aiden POV

Doctors swarmed into the room and went to Maya we were asked to go out I quickly look at my Maya and see Blood come out of mouth soon I was pushed out "Aiden did you see anything? you before you were pushed out" Riley asked worried  "Yea um before I left she um had blood coming out from her mouth" I said looking at the ground she starting crying again Farkle holding her Lucas pacting around the waiting room and Josh well he just came back "What happened?" he asked looking at Riley seeing her bawling her eyes out then he looked at me with a panicked look in his eyes.

After I told him what happened he sat down then some tears came down his cheek, suddenly the doctor came in Josh immediately stood up "Um you guys are here for Maya Hart right?" he asked we nodded then he proceeded "Well he heart is stable again she is still in a coma and we tested on what are the chances of her memory lost and we got the results it is a 50/50 chance okay so you can go into her room." "Thank You Sir" Lucas says and works to Maya's room as well as Riley Farkle and I look back to Josh "Come on Josh" He got up and walked past me and I smelt perfume on him.

Josh POV (When he left the hospital earlier)

I was walking to clear my mind I found myself at the spot where it all went down my eyes start to get watery so I walk away from that spot, I went home to get out of my clothes which were bloody (Outfit ^^^) then I left and entered a cafe and ordered a coffee then a girl came up to me "Hey cutie why so sad?" she is cute and nice body "Just thinking that's all" she smiles then says "About me?" while twirling her head I smirked "Why would I be sad if I was thinking about you" I said to her then she caught me by surprise kissing me I kissed back not thinking properly we were making out for a while then we pulled away breathing heavily she wrote on my arm then said "Call me and my name May" then winked and left I grabbed my coffee and put the number in my phone and walked back making sure to wipe off the lipstick. I entered the hospital and saw Riley bawling her eyes out while Farkle is trying to calm her down and Lucas is pacing around the room I look at Aiden he tells me what happened I sat down and some tears ran down my cheek but it is only because while this was happening I was with another girl Aiden cut me out of my thoughts saying come on.

Once I entered I saw Maya there tubes coming from her Nose Bandage full of blood Black Banded Cast on her left forearm and Leg her neck has something around it bruises and cuts. "So what how long do you think it will take for her to wake up" I said and Farkle answered saying "It could be Hours, Weeks or Months sometimes Years" No no I need her to wake up "So Josh where were you early you changed clothes" Riley asked "Why do you want to know?" she then snorted then said "Because either you like wearing Lipstick or you were just making out with a girl because I can see faint stain of bright red lipstick on your lips and around it" wow she is good "Or it was from Maya we did kiss before we went into the diner" I said trying not to be caught "Well sure there's that but Maya doesn't wear bright red lipstick so if wasn't her" she said while crossing her arms I was about to respond when "And not picking sides but you do smell like girls perfume" Lucas and Aiden say "I walked past people trying to sell perfume" I strike back to them "Okay then why do you have this on your arm" Farkle said pulling up my sleeve showing the girls number "Fine then I admit it I was with a girl and making out with her while I was gone but what do you expect" I said staring at them "A lot more sympathy for me since you caused it" a familiar female voice...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yah

Vote & Comment

-Yani <3