"Noah? Noah do you want Shayne to hold you instead?" Keith asked suddenly, looking for the toddler's eyes. Noah perked up.
"Sayne?" He tried to repeat.
"Yeah, do you want uncle Zayne to hold you instead?" Keith grinned, slowly nodding to the child. Noah immediately nodded his head exaggeratedly. Shayne looked horrified as Keith had before.
"No! Lil' Noah wants Courtney to hold him instead!" Shayne pointed to the latter, trying to change his little mind.
"Sit up Zayney, he wants you to hold him." Keith grinned devilishly as he roughly plopped Noah down on his lap. Making the child unintentionally kick his 'no-no' spot.
"Ow fuck!" Shayne exclaimed, as Noah leaned against Shayne's chest. He was as tall as Shayne was sitting down. Noah instantly went to poking at his scrunched face, then ran his sensitive fingers over his growing stubble. Intrigued by the unfamiliar texture.
"Keith!" Olivia cried.
"Shayne!" Courtney called.
"You can't toss him around, he's fragile," Olivia scolded.
"You're going to teach him the word fuck!" Courtney said to Shayne. She sat next to him.
"But you just shouted it. And he already knows it. He's not really 2 years old," Shayne shifted Noah in his arms so he can explore his face more comfortably, and not exactly in his way.
Keith didn't reply to Olivia, instead taking pictures of Shayne and Noah as Shayne did to him previously.
"Zayney," Noah babbled as he poked Shayne's cheek and grazed his right
eyebrow. Shayne tried to shake his head and get his roaming hands off of him.
"Aww come on Zayney, he's curious," Courtney smiled cheekily, poking his other cheek.
"Well he shouldn't be. He's already 19. Shouldn't he be speaking in full sentences? Or did he forget it all when he was babyfied?" Shayne asked, annoyed. He grabbed under Noah's arms and lifted him up to fully get his hands off of his face. The action made Noah burst into giggles and stick his arms out like a plane. "Wee!" He shrieked.
"I guess not. He fell before, so maybe it did fully babyfy him. His coordination is off," Courtney noted. Shayne smiled as he stood up to handle Noah better. Lifting Noah up and around in the air. The room was full of glee and squeals.
"He was such a cute baby," Olivia chuckled to Courtney. She nodded as she took out her phone to snap pictures of Noah and Shayne's playful interactions.
In another minute, Shayne set Noah back down on the floor. He spun around in his spot, taking in the room fully. He smiled sheepishly to Keith and spun back to the couch.
"Hey Lil' Noah." Courtney waved. Noah smiled instantly, remembering her as well. He ran off towards her and made it to her knees without falling.
"Up!" Noah commanded, to which she obliged. She held him correctly, as opposed to Shayne and Keith.
"Say my name, Noah," Courtney, jigging her legs to make him bounce a bit. He squealed as well.
"Courty!" Noah shouted. He held Courtney's hands as she continued to bounce him in her knees.
"Courty," Shayne chuckled.
"He pronounced it better than yours. Zayney," Courtney said, though she said it as if she were talking to Noah.
Shayne thought for a second before leaning closer into Noah's line of view.
"Her name's Corny, Noah, say Corny," Shayne tried to teach. Courtney lightly elbowed his arm, as her hands were still holding Noah's. The latter looked curiously to Shayne.
"Corny?" He repeated slowly.
"Yeah!" Shayne said with fake excitement.
"No!" Courtney said, though still smiling. Noah repeated that version of her name over and over again as Courtney jigged her leg again. She shot a joking glare to the man beside her before playing with Noah again.

"How do you think we're going to change him back?" Keith whispered to Olivia. They spoke lowly and watched the three squad members on the couch.
"Magic or prayer," Olivia joked, acting serious. Keith sighed.
"He called me Keet. Can you believe that?" Keith changed the subject.
"Yeah. And my name's more complicated, so he's going to mess it up the most," Olivia said dramatically.
"Can't be worse than Zayney," Keith smiled.
"Hey Lil' Noah, you want uncle Keith and aunt Olivia again?" Courtney said wondrously, picking him and facing him to their direction.
"Oh no, don't call me uncle Keith. That's weird!" Keith exclaimed.
"Keet!" Noah called. He also took a good look at Olivia, before trying to form her name with his mouth before saying it.
"Here it comes," Olivia held her breath.
"O-Liv-a?" Noah said hesitantly.
"Wait that was really close," Olivia furrowed her brows. Keith nodded when she glanced to him unsurely.
"Well now we know who Noah favours," Shayne nudged Courtney, winking. Courtney nudged him back and winked to Olivia. The girl sort of blushed in her cheeks.
"He is like 2 years old!" Olivia stumbled, picking him up when he ran to her, holding his arms up.
"But he won't be forever," Courtney teased, pretending to whisper though saying it loud enough for her to hear.
Keith, Courtney and Shayne all laughed, making Olivia blush even more.
"Come on guys. What-What time do toddlers nap? 2ish? He should go down for a nap," Olivia changed the subject. She motioned to the boy who laid his head on her shoulder as she held him. Obviously getting tired.
"Where should he sleep?" Keith asked, standing up.
"The couch?" Shayne suggested, pointed to the cushion he was on.
"It's too narrow, he might fall off," Courtney said, patting it down.
"Is it time for naps?" Keith asked, using a ridiculous tone. He went behind Olivia, into Noah's line of view, though bending down a bit.
When Noah heard nap time, he began to fuss.