SohinkiXNoah

Sohinki stared glum at his computer screen. Everyone in the Smosh Games room was busy doing stuff. A lot of them were texting their significant others, except Sohinki.
"Ok, some of the squad members will be here soon," Joven explained.
"We're playing exploding kittens?" Sohinki asked.
"Yeah, we're going in teams, just in two because only 6 of us are going to play. Three SG members, and 3 of the squad," Joven said as he set up the table. Sohinki got up to check the camera and make sure they were working. Mari got the deck, and everyone else stayed at their seats. Only Sohinki, Mari and Joven were going to play with some of the squad.
Keith, Noah and Olivia came inside soon enough.
"Game bang," Joven shouted as the camera started. Mari and Sohinki shook their heads at him.
"Nope."
"Not this one," Sohinki chuckled. The squad members laughed as well.
"Hello everyone, today we are joined with the squad to play Exploding Kittens," Joven explained, shrugged off their laughter at his mistake.
"We have Olivia, Keith and Noah!" Mari introduced. They waved and smiled.
"So today, we figured we should play in teams. Smosh Games are going to go backseat and let the squad take over. We can suggest what they should do, but that doesn't mean they'll necessarily listen to us," Joven continued. He spread out the cards for the squad.
"It's not like they're bullshit players anyways, they've played before definitely, it's just that we've been playing longer," Mari added.
"And because I said so, I dibs Olivia as my partner because in Smosh Winter Games, she kicked everyone's asses," Joven wrapped his arm around Olivia. She smiled at him and turned to everyone else.
"Well if I can have a choice, I feel like Sohinki knows this game well, so I'm going to choose him," Noah said to the camera. He looked over to Sohinki across the table for confirmation.
"Alright," Sohinki grinned.

Everyone shifted their seats to sit with their partners. Joven was already beside Olivia, Mari went beside Keith, and Sohinki went to sit beside Noah.
"Ok, what I usually do, is organize most useful to least useful-" Sohinki started to explain.
"Pay attention to which side's most useful, so you can use this card," Mari mumbled to Keith as they watched Noah and Sohinki.
"Do it under the table," Sohinki told Noah when he heard Mari.
"Like that?" Noah asked.
"You've played before Noah," Joven commented to the duo.
"Yeah, but I got out second, so I am going to follow his strategy," Noah chuckled. Sohinki smiled to him. He remembered the winter games well.

They got into the game, Olivia and Noah both got an exploding kitten, so they were out of defuse cards.
"Ok, it's early in the game so save that," Mari instructed to Keith.
"So just pick one up then?" Keith asked, turning to face her. She nodded. The game felt intense already.
He swiftly picked it up and sighed at the relieving results. Safe.
"Do you think I should use this?" Noah asked Sohinki, showing him a card.
"No, not that-"
"What about this?"
"No," Sohinki said a bit louder. He flinched jokingly and put the card back into his hand.
"Remember Noah, he can't force you to make your moves. He can only suggest things," Joven explained.
"Yeah but, he's the wife in the group, so his judgement is better than mine," Noah joked.
"I'm the wife?" Sohinki asked, a smile slowly forming on his lips.
"And I'm the husband," Noah said without a second to spare. Not bothering to turn back to look at him. Sohinki turned to the camera and shook his head.
"Nohinki," Mari chuckled, bringing that up again. It caused the table to laugh.
"Yeah we're team Nohinki," Noah said excitedly as he looked to Sohinki.
"Then we're team...Oliven?" Joven started to say but Olivia shook her head already.
"Jolivia right?" She asked instead. Joven's eyes lit up.
"Yeah, it's Jolivia!"
"Then what are we?" Keith asked Mari,
"Mar-...Kei...-"
"You can be Lakahashi," Sohinki shrugged to them.
"Leakahashi!" Keith grinned.
"Leakahashi!" Mari repeated happily.
They got back into the game and Sohinki helped guide Noah again.
"You and Matt make a good team," Olivia commented, because she was looking for conversation because Keith and Mari were whispering their next moves.
"We're compatible, we connected through all of the dates," Noah commented in a different, feminine voice, like Kimber in the latest Smosh videos.
"I thought I was the wife?"
"Honey, you are," he jokingly snapped back.
Keith turned back and put a card down.
"We are going to attack, Nohinki," Keith said sheepishly, he showed them the card.
"There, use the See The Future," Sohinki said, pointing to the one in his hand.
The next three was an exploding kitten, a shuffle and another defuse card.
"Ok, so this is a risk, but I want you to use the shuffle," Sohinki said calmly. Noah trusted his judgement and put the card down.
"#wifeSohinki," Mari teased, because Noah was doing everything he was told. Noah chuckled as he shuffled the cards.
"I've seen him at his best and his worst, I know what's good for him," Sohinki continued the joke. He also put on a different, feminine voice.
"Go ahead, take a card now," Sohinki persisted. Noah anxiously grabbed a card. He sighed in relief. "Ok, go ahead and use that, then pick up one last card."
Noah put down the Skip card that he just got and grabbed the last card. Noah acted calmly as if it wasn't a Defuse card and nodded to them.
It went on. Olivia didn't get the exploding kitten, neither did Joven. Noah got an attack card, it wasn't intense.
"Dammit," Joven and Olivia exclaimed in sync. She put the kitten down along with her defuse.
"So now, everyone doesn't have a defuse card, so it is getting more intense," Joven commented. Explaining his knowledge of how the game was going so far for the viewers. Sohinki subtlety tapped Noah's arm, as if there was an inside joke because Noah does have a defuse card. Noah nodded along, holding back a grin to avoid suspicion.
Mari told Keith to just go for the next card.
"Really?" Keith questioned, unsure.
"Yeah, you have to have more faith in us, Leakahashi!" She scolded jokingly.
"Look bae, it's seems they aren't as compatible as we are," Noah commented in his Kimber voice again. Sohinki made a face to them to continue Noah's joke. Mari and Keith glared at the two as Keith reached for a card. He was safe.
"What do I do now bae?" Noah asked.
"Make a choice for yourself Noah," Olivia chuckled.
"I have faith in my wife, Sohinki," Noah replied, waiting for Sohinki's reply.
"No but really, who in Smosh games would you court?" Lasercorn asked in the background. He was playing Overwatch, and listened to the gang play.
"No question, definitely my wife Sohinki," he joked in the same voice.
"Aww," Sohinki laughed some. "Ok, attack! Bae attack!" Sohinki pointed to Olivia and Joven.
Noah put the card down and saw the light die from both Joven and Olivia's eyes.
"I thought we were friends," Olivia said quietly. Noah pushed the card forward.
Olivia looked to Joven, who couldn't say anything in return. She had to just take it.
"Dammit!" She cursed and threw the exploding kitten on the table. It brought a demented smile to both Noah and Sohinki. Keith started to laugh and Mari grinned.
"Joven, I don't think we make a great team," Olivia turned around. Mari turned to Sohinki.
"Look at what you've done. You've caused drama between the squad because you wanted to win this sick game," she started to say dramatically. Sohinki grinned back at her.
"It's your turn," he whispered. Mari nudged Keith's arm.
"Use it."
Keith grabbed a card from his hand and put it on the table.
"If you're gonna' start attacking people, prepare to have a taste of your own medicine," Keith explained. Noah looked down at the card.
"How about I Nope that?" Noah asked. He put the card down and Keith shook his head.
"You still have to pick up a card now Keith," Joven explained. Keith turned to Mari, hoping there was still something he can do. She shook her head. Keith now had to grab a card.
"Man fuck this game," Keith stood up and threw the exploding kitten on the table. Mari shook her head angrily at the card then to Sohinki and Noah.
Noah and Sohinki both shot up and threw their hands into the air in victory.
"Yeah!" Sohinki shouted.
"We did it!" Noah exclaimed he turned around and hugged Sohinki tightly. "Bae I never doubted your tactics for one second."
"Olivia I thought you rocked this game?" Joven asked as he rested on his arm that were on the table.
"Remember I stole your defuse card?" Olivia asked as she was in the same position as Joven. He started to chuckle.
"Oh yeah," he nodded.
"Keith, I don't think we make a great couple," Mari joked dramatically. Keith sat straighter and looked at her.
"But Leakahashi-"
"Keith I'm sorry," Mari looked him dead in the eye. They both gave it their all, not to laugh.

"Hey umm Noah, I was thinking, if you really think Nohinki can be a thing, maybe you'd want to go out with me?" Sohinki asked. He followed Noah outside the office to the empty halls.
"What? Sohinki, are you serious?" Noah turned around, surprised and unsure if he really asked.
"Are you not? But I thought-" Sohinki's eyes widened.
"Oh I'd like to Matt, I really would," Noah grabbed Sohinki's shoulder because he looked like he was going to panic. Sohinki sighed.
"Really? Holy- thank you. This is..Noah thank you," Sohinki pulled Noah into a hug. It surprised Noah. "Sorry, I'm not normally this way. I just missed being in a relationship," Sohinki explained as his arms were still around Noah, who patted his back gently.
"Really?"
"Yeah, the guys made it torture. Everybody in there actually."
"Oh yeah? They're all dating right?"
"Yeah, those lucky bastards get to date those guys and...it was just terrible on my end."
"Wait what? I don't understand,"
"Umm," Sohinki mumbled. He took a step back and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Ok, I'm not going to lie, we've all tried things with each other. It was bad, we weren't acting like adults like we should've been. Now they all have girlfriends and they're happy. I thought if I waited for them, there'd wait for me. It wasn't the case."
"Wait, Smosh Games? You've all...everyone in the crew?"
"Yeah, don't tell her, but Mari...and the guys too I guess, made me realize I'm gay," Sohinki scratched the back of his neck as he explained sheepishly. Noah chuckled.
"So why do you want to date me?"
"Well, I was slowly getting over them, and remember Winter Games?" Sohinki made direct eye contact and waited for Noah to understand what he meant.
"The kiss?"
"I'm so happy you said yes Noah," Sohinki grinned and went in for another hug. Noah stood astonished. It had been months since Winter Games.
"So you've been waiting-"
"I've been pining actually. To put it in better words."
"Well let me give you something to hold onto," Noah murmured. He pulled away slightly and grabbed the sides of Sohinki's face. Sohinki, couldn't process what was happening.
Noah gave Sohinki a small kiss and grinned.
"Well...thank you waiting, but I'm here now," Noah smiled.

Heyyo! Thanks for reading and if you have a preferred ship from the great Smosh Family, let me know in the comments or feel free to inbox me!