MariXOlivia

Mari and Olivia considered themselves as kids, like as if they were playing hide and seek, because they're hiding and everyone else are really bad seekers. Not that anybody else understood what they meant when they called themselves kids. Just as in the way they act, child-like. Which is partially true, but when they call themselves kids as in hiding, they're using their own code, for their relationship. They're hiding their relationship.
They were really cute together, which is what they think, they've never got a second opinion, but they're comfortable.
Mari and Olivia love each other very much, so they're both trying to find the courage in both themselves and in each other to come out to the rest of the smosh family, but they just can't do it.
They had trouble deciding what made them not want to come out.
They were comfortable with each other, they loved each other, they knew everyone was gonna accept them. Maybe it was the fans, because they'd bash them, because of the age difference, some would even bother because of them both being the same sex. Anything could be a problem for them.
"We don't have to come out to the fans," Olivia told Mari once. They hadn't decided anything. Maybe they wouldn't come out to the fans.

"Million dollar question, are we telling everyone today?" Olivia asked Mari as she got ready in the morning. Mari chuckled because Olivia would ask this almost everyday around this time. Mari replied the same thing as yesterday.
"Do you think we should?" Mari looked over to Olivia who chuckled as she brushed her hair in the mirror.
"Maybe today is the day," Olivia smiled, then looked back to Mari.
"Maybe it is," Mari muttered under her breathe.

Olivia waved to Mari who walked off to the Smosh Games office, Olivia went to her and the Squad's office.
As Olivia gripped the knob, she soon realized that she and Mari didn't have a game plan. Are they going to tell everyone separately? Olivia shrugged and opened the door.
It was just Courtney sitting inside, at her laptop typing away.
"Hey Court!" Olivia waved as she walked inside and shut the door behind her.
"Good morning Olive!" Courtney cheered happily, she turned in her chair and beamed to Olivia.
"Is it just us?" Olivia asked cautiously, walking closer to Courtney.
"Yeah, why?" Courtney turned serious. "Don't wanna get caught making out? You wanna confess your love to me?" Courtney joked. "I won't tell," she then chuckled, turning back to her laptop.
"I mean, confessing love" Olivia paused, thinking about her words. Courtney then went 'ohh'. "But not to you," Olivia muttered. Courtney's faced dropped in a joking manner.
"I find that offensive, and I don't think I want to hear it,"
"I mean, you're probably going to want to," Olivia looked back to the door, and fumbled with her fingers.
"What's up?" Courtney closed her laptop.
"We've been thinking about it for a while....and we're ready to come out and say it," Olivia explained slowly. Courtney slowly moved her office chair forward, now wanting Olivia to say her news because this sounds very interesting.
"Who?" Courtney urged when Olivia didn't say anything for a minute.
"Ummm... I-I.... I thought I was ready," Olivia sighed, giving up.
"What? Olivia, we're best friends right? I'm not going to judge you for dating someone," Courtney looked into Olivia's eyes seriously.
"I know Court, but-but..."
"I'm not gonna force you, but I'll be ready to listen when you're ready," Courtney smiled supportively. She figured Olivia was done, so she reopened her laptop.
"Mari," Olivia mumbled, she looked to the floor.
"Mm-hmm...wait, you-you said Mari?" Courtney realized. She turned to Olivia, who turned red. "Mari?!" Courtney stood up, she grew excited and squealed and ran up to Olivia.
"Marlivia?!" Courtney looked at Olivia who had a growing excited look on her face. She soon realized what Courtney asked her, and nodded. Courtney went wild.
"Holy shit! Holy shit...holy...fu-"
"Courtney, calm down," Olivia chuckled, hugging Courtney so she'd stop jumping around.
"Really?" Courtney looked at Olivia again. Olivia nodded once again, and Courtney continued jumping in excitement.
Shayne opened the door on them.
"What's going on?" Shayne asked, he smiled as he walked in. Courtney was about to say something, but then she turned to Olivia. It was her news to give, not Courtney's.
"Ummm...We're just hanging out," Olivia's sentence turned low, and she looked to the floor. Courtney's smile faded, and she looked for Olivia's eyes.
"Alright..." Shayne awkwardly nodded. He shuffled inside and went to his computer.
"Olivia?" Courtney whispered.
"I don't know, do I just-?" Olivia stretched on in questioning.
"I don't know, just tell him, you should tell everyone," Courtney urged Olivia who sighed. "Only if you want to though," Courtney turned to Shayne.
Shayne turned around slowly in his chair, he watched Courtney and Olivia watch him.
"Are you guys going to say that you're in love with each other, and you're finally ready to come out?" Shayne joked. Courtney started laughing.
"Well....I mean, coming out" Olivia smiled. Shayne's face grew. Courtney went 'ohh'. "But not with Courtney," Olivia chuckled. Courtney's face dropped again jokingly. Shayne looked confused.
"You know....Mari-"
Shayne face instantly picked up, and then he started doing what Courtney was, hopping around the room in excitement. Courtney started laughing, and Olivia joined her.

Soon, all three of them sat at their computers, getting to work. Noah and Keith came in soon enough.
"Hey guys, they were giving cake, but there's no more," Keith said to everyone. Courtney and Shayne's excitement returned because Olivia said she was going to tell Noah and Keith when they came in. Shayne and Courtney started laughing and grinning at the two boys. Courtney looked to Olivia and Olivia looked to Noah and Keith. The boys looked confused.
"What's going on?" Noah asked fearfully.
"Olive has to tell you both something," Shayne couldn't stop grinning.
"It's not bad," Olivia started. Keith took a seat on the couch, and Noah followed.
"I'm dating someone...here at Smosh,"
Keith started smiling.
"We were planning on telling everyone for a while now, but I couldn't do it," Olivia looked to Shayne and Courtney who smiled supportively to her.
"But I remembered, I have amazing friends here," Olivia smiled back to them. "I'm dating Mari-" Olivia got cut off by everyone jumping up and running to Olivia. They shared a group hug full of squeals and laughs.

Then someone suggested that they go see Mari, so they were all running down to the Smosh Games office.
Shayne grabbed the doorknob and listened inside. He opened it, and luckily, they weren't filming right now.
"Hey guys," Keith greeted nonchalantly. Everybody inside instantly had a grin to their faces when they saw everyone. Mari smiled at Olivia immediately.
Smosh Games watched Mari, and the Smosh Squad watched Olivia. Courtney went to Jovenshire.
"Do you guys know what's up?" Courtney asked quietly. Joven nodded, while still watching the two girls.
"Did you tell them?" Olivia asked, wanting everyone to hear. Mari beamed, and it sent everyone to pure excitement.
"Marlivia!"
Mari stood up and pulled Olivia into a hug. Everyone got up and joined them.
"I love you Olivia," Mari whispered into Olivia's ear, amidst the noise all around them.
"I love you too,"