NoahXOlivia New Part

Hey guys! Thanks for reading so far, I am making this upon request.
Usually, at this point I say 'if you have a request, comment or inbox' but I have a lot of requests here from the last few chapters. Just know to everyone who requested, I have them in drafts, I have ideas, I'm just trying to write some previously requested chapters. Everything's coming, I promise, I just need some time to write it like I do. I hope you understand and please enjoy the chapter!
Also, the name of this chapter would be "Is something wrong?"

Noah knew that Olivia was in danger, of falling in love again. With someone else.
He knew he didn't want that. He knew, because he's still in love with her.
The two had dated before, but they left things unresolved when they decided they might need a small break. Noah figured they'd figure themselves out again, then get back together. It wasn't like that though. They just, never, got back together.
The two work closely together. Noah always thought that there was still lingering chemistry between them. Maybe, he's just over exaggerated things.
Olivia met one of the extras for a video. Noah watched closely during their conversation. He didn't listen, he just grew curious.
Noah knew how Olivia would get when she's interested in someone. He's stared into her eyes many times to know for sure.
When she's interested, her eyes are open. Not wide-eyed, it's more curious. When she's speaking with a friend, or someone else, it's more blank, and sure of herself. Noah loved staring carelessly into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes.
Noah felt lonely as he sat at his desk in the squad's office. He noticed Olivia was texting away. He was sure it was the extra. He wished it wasn't. He wished it was how it used to be at the Smoffice. When the squad would work silently, Noah and Olivia would text each other. Occasionally sit at each other's desk to work on a script together. Nowadays, they'd usually keep to themselves and work. They told the rest of the squad that they broke up, so they don't get much scenes together as they used to. Everything's been slow going now.
Noah always thought about going back to Olivia and seeing if she wanted to get back together, but Noah just never felt that she would. So he never asked. Sometimes they'd talk again, usually light conversations, and practicing scenes, but nothing sparked up real chemistry that used to be there. It was imagined now, by Noah. Wished. Hoped for.

Lately, Noah noticed that's he's been getting added sympathy gazes and smiles from the rest of the squad. It was becoming a nuisance for Noah. He didn't like it.
But it was as if they knew that Olivia was falling for another guy and Noah didn't want it to happen. The squad can't know that Olivia's falling in love again. They don't know her like Noah does. Noah didn't want them to either.
Noah felt jealous. He realized he'd have to talk to Olivia about his feelings that are still lingering. Maybe if she doesn't want to get back together, get closure. Or hopefully, what Noah wanted, was to get back together finally. He didn't know how Olivia felt but he wanted to. He really wanted to.

Noah went up to her at the end of the work day and asked Olivia if she could stay and they could talk.

Now Olivia had no idea what Noah wanted to talk about. She generally appreciated Noah's presence and thought less and less of him being an ex. Olivia, at this point thought the two were just friends now.
"Olivia, how are you?" Noah asked as they sat down, alone in the smosh squad's office. Olivia smiled at him.
"I'm great, Noah, is something wrong?"
Noah returned a smile, only it had a saddened undertone.
"Olivia...I wanted to know...to ask if you still wanted to...to get back together with me? Or to ask if we're just not...getting back together."
Olivia took a moment. Noah sat still, like an old wall, unsure if there's a wrecking ball coming.
"You were waiting?" Olivia asked instead. It made Olivia look at their relationship in a new angle. Noah exhaled.
"I-I thought after this break, that we would get back together." Noah didn't break eye contact.
"Is that what we called it? A break?"
"Did we actually break up?"
"I don't know Noah." Olivia answered truthfully. The two stayed silent for a few moments.
"Olivia, I still have feelings for you. I want you to know that. Even if we don't get back together, I'll be here for you," Noah explained. Finally, Noah could get this off his chest. Dropping off a load that's been keeping him pinned down.
Olivia needed a minute to think. She never really pondered if she wanted to get back together with Noah. It just wasn't something that came up in her mind. His confession sort of sparked something.
Maybe she's ignored something inside of her. This feeling that she made sure never affects her. Does she still like Noah? Does she want to get back together?
"Do you? Want to get back together?"

"I think I do, but my life won't end if you don't want to."
Noah's words seemed like silk that flowed. Olivia remembered the beautiful feeling. Nostalgia. How much she had forgotten to reminisce. Forgotten to remember. Forgotten to miss.
Like a lightning bolt that didn't hurt. The aftermath that isn't striking, except crumbling like sand in her fingers.

"I-I do. I want to get back together with you Noah." Olivia looked at her hands, closing the opening between her fingers to make sure no sand falls to the ground. Noah smiled.

I hope that was okay. I sort of put this off and when I saw that I posted three days ago, I rushed through this.
Also, I've noticed that my latest chapters seemed dark. Like, the first chapters are completely different. Where everyone's sane and working for Smosh, whereas lately, everyone has like, depression or something. The reason for this is because I've been running out of fresh conflict among the plots when everyone is just regular, and more realistic. I don't want to make repeats of the same plots that have been used before. The reason I started writing Smosh fanfics is because I was getting bored of seeing the same thing being recycled in a few, slightly different renditions. I started writing because I wanted to make fresh content for Smosh readers because of the limited popularity of Smosh in Wattpad's community. So I have resorted to taking the Smosh cast and remaking their characters into a storyline that's different.
Also, please let me know if you enjoy the chapters where everyone does have something different, like where it gets more dark. Crazy wording, I know but I want to cater to everyone's interests.
Also, CourtneyXIan will be next in my queue. OliviaXAnthony New Part will be after that.
Also, it's been brought to my attention that I haven't made a chapter revolving around a ship including Keith, leave a comment with a ship including Keith that you want to see. (if you do) the thing is, I do requests, and nobody's requested one with Keith. So if I don't get a comment with this, I just won't make one, until someone does.
Thanks for reading! Have a great day!