MariXCourtney

"Hey Courtney! You should come join us," Olivia called, she spotted Courtney just leaving the squad's office. Olivia and Mari were going to get coffee.
"Where are we going?" She smiled to the two girls.

The girls were having a nice chat around a small round table on a  nice coffee shop. Mari and Courtney were looking more intently at each other than they were Olivia, but nobody noticed.
"What colour should I dye my hair next?" Mari asked casually. She ran her fingers through her hair.
"You can do a nice ombré,"
"Or you can go orange like Lasercorn," Courtney started to laugh. It made the other two girls chuckle along.
"Do you think I should go red again though?" Mari asked seriously.
"Why don't you ask your followers instead," Olivia shrugged, she took a sip of her coffee.
"That sounds like a good idea."

"Ok, I'll be right back," Olivia stood up and went to the bathroom. Courtney smiled at Mari.
"I think you should do the ombré, you said purple?" Courtney asked, she leaned more onto the table.
"Yeah, maybe I'll just do that," Mari sighed.
"Yeah, I think you'll look beautiful with purple," Courtney smiled.
"Wha- thank you Court," Mari was caught off guard. She started blushing so she looked to the floor. She also took a few more sips of her coffee so Courtney couldn't see.
Mari felt more obligated to do purple now that Courtney thinks it'll be good.
Courtney chuckled at Mari's reaction of her comment.
"So what's going on at Smosh Games?" Courtney asked for conversation.
"Same stuff, MariCraft, Grand Theft Smosh, Cell Outs, Game Bang, nothing new." Mari turned back to Courtney. Courtney smiled at Mari's gaze. Mari gazed at Courtney's green eyes.
"Hey I never noticed that you had a broken iris," Marie exclaimed, she got closer to Courtney to see better.
"Oh yeah," Courtney chuckled, she leaned closer so that Mari could see better.
"How did that happen?" Mari asked, she put her hands on both sides of Courtney's face. It made Courtney feel a little funny. A good feeling kind of funny.
"I-I was born with it," Courtney whispered. Mari looked down to Courtney's lips and recognized how close she actually got to Courtney's face.
It was intimately close.
Courtney felt frozen. She didn't move at all. She looked at Mari, and saw that she was looking at her lips instead of her eyes.
Mari was sort of...maybe....kind of....leaning towards Courtney. Courtney closed her eyes. Mari was still holding the sides of Courtney's face, as she almost made it to Courtney's lips.
"Guys, I left my phone here so I didn't-" Olivia started, but stopped abruptly when she saw the two girls as she turned the small corner. The two girls instantly pulled away, now feeling embarrassed. Mari put her hands down to rest on her knees. Courtney had pulled back so hard she hit the wall she was sitting against.
"Ow fuck," Courtney rubbed the back of her head. Mari chuckled slightly, it made Courtney give her a joking mad face in retaliation.
"What were you umm, two doing?" Olivia asked, thinking about the girl's position.
"Umm, she....she was looking at my eye, you know the eye with the broken iris?" Courtney spoke quickly. She tried to avert Olivia's attention to her eye.
"Yeah- I wanted to get a good look at it." Mari awkwardly smiled, she also pointed to Courtney's eye. "Because I...never saw it before," Mari continued quietly. Olivia slowly nodded and let Courtney sit back into the position she was in before she got all crazy about her eye.
Olivia still felt suspicious about it, but she dropped it because Courtney and Mari looked uncomfortable about it.

"So Mari, can I talk to you before you go back?" Olivia asked, she let Courtney take the lead into the office. Olivia asked Mari before she left to get back to the Smosh Games office. Mari nodded and waved to Courtney. She left to the squad's office.
The girls went to a more private area.
"So the uhh, when I got back from the bathroom, what were you and Courtney doing?" Olivia asked casually. Mari put her hands behind her back so that Olivia couldn't see that they were shaking slightly.
"We weren't doing anything, like we said, I was looking at her eye-"
"It didn't look like that-"
"But it was Olivia, you barely saw," Mari got defensive quick.
"Mari-"
"Ok, I gotta run Olivia," Mari was also quick to leave.
"Ok, yeah I'll text you later," Olivia sighed as she let Mari leave.
"I'll just ask Courtney, she knows best friends can tell each other anything," Olivia told herself quietly.