AnthonyXOlivia

*btw, this chapter is made so that everyone in the Smosh Family, are just friends who hang out, they don't make videos in this universe
Sorry for the wait, but as you can seem I was working on length and content this chapter. This is the longest chapter I've made so far.

3rd person

"Umm, can I just have a grande vanilla latte?" Olivia asked quietly as she sort of leaned on the counter to get closer to the barista so she doesn't have to speak any louder.
"Just that?" Anthony asked, he noticed that she was speaking lowly and fearfully.
"Yes please," Olivia nodded and moved away from the counter.
"What's your name?" Anthony asked as he got a cup.
"My name's Olivia," she replied quickly. She put the money on the counter and retracted her hand, and rubbed the sides of her arms as she looked behind her.
"My name's Anthony," he smiled warmly. He thought if he introduced himself she'd feel a little better. She smiled back at him but dropped it. "Look, why don't you go take a seat, I'll bring it out to you, enjoy your book," Anthony pointed his finger to a small table near the window. He noticed she had a small novel, so she probably would rather get to that than having to be surrounded by people waiting for a cup of coffee. She smiled more genuinely and thanked him. Anthony waved her off and noted where she sat.

"Here you go, grande vanilla latte, for Olivia," Anthony presented charmingly. Olivia put her book down and smiled as Anthony put her cup on the table.
"Thank you..Anthony."
"I'm Anthony Padilla." He greeted. She smiled and took the cup. "Hey, I haven't seen you around here, are-"
"I just moved here, actually," Olivia replied quietly.
"Oh that's cool, so will I be seeing you here more?" Anthony asked as he pulled the other chair out. "Oh-may I?" Anthony asked as the chair squeak startled Olivia.
"Go ahead, but don't you have to get back to work?"
"They can run without me for a few minutes," Anthony waved at his coworker who looked a little mad. "So my original question-"
"Well now I feel the need to come back," Olivia smiled.

Olivia did end up coming back the next day. She and Anthony spoke some more that day too, and the next day, and the next day around the same time, about 4ish.
"So Olivia, umm, my friends and I are going to hang out at around a campfire, later on, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" Anthony asked as he gave Olivia her cup. He seemed anxious.
Olivia put her book down and watched Anthony pull out his chair again.
"Yeah, okay, when?" Olivia answered.
"Later tonight if you are able," Anthony smiled. Olivia nodded and Anthony felt giddy. Olivia got back into her book, and Anthony went back to work. He took a few moments to text some of his friends, saying he's going to bring someone.
"Hey Olivia?" Anthony asked, walking back up to her.
"Yeah? What's up?" She asked quietly, because it got a little more crowded in the coffee shop.
"Can I have your number so that I can text you later?" Anthony asked as he anxiously scratched the back of his neck.
"Yeah, I'll send you my address...if you can pick me-"
"Yeah, yeah I can do that," Anthony said excitedly, he handed his phone to her. She also gave him hers.
"Ok, cool, I'll pick you up around 6ish, there's going to be about 10 or 11 others at the campfire," Anthony explained as he imputed his number. Olivia nodded slowly. That sounded like a big number than she'd be comfortable with. Hopefully they'll be as nice as Anthony is.

Olivia sat nervously at her apartment waiting for Anthony. She didn't really change her appearance, they said they were going to a campfire so it probably isn't going to be formal.
Anthony: I'm pulling in
Olivia received his text, so she took a deep breath, and went out. She wanted to go and try to make some friends here, because she did just move here, and back home, she was sort of a loner, so Olivia wanted a fresh start.
"Hi Olivia, you look great," Anthony grinned when she got inside his car.
"Thank you," Olivia breathed out. "How many people...will be there?"
"11, believe it or not. They're all close friends of mine, they're awesome, hilarious too." Anthony chuckled as he pulled out of the lot.
Olivia nodded, unsure of how to feel.
"They're nice though," Anthony added quickly, remembering she's more of an introvert, not really a people-person.