ShayneXCourtney Part Dos

Another filler because the next chapter is rising longer an expected. Enjoy!

Courtney woke up to the sound of Noah and Keith laughing. It sounded like they were trying to keep quiet hut that wasn't the case.
Courtney lifted her head. Inside the tent was bright. And cold.
Courtney got dressed and left the tent. Olivia was still sleeping, unaffected by the boys outside.
Courtney stepped out of the tent, and saw Keith and Noah play fighting on the ground. Shayne sat at the picnic table and Sunny catered to a fire. Sarah walked over, obviously having just got up as well.
"Good morning," Sunny greeted, sitting down at the table. Courtney greeted him back and sat beside Shayne.
"Good morning Court," Shayne smiled as she sat down. She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted.
"For the love of god - shut up!" Olivia shouted from inside the tent. Keith and Noah stopped for a second, but quickly got up to go to her in the tent. Courtney cracked a smile once they got inside. Shayne watched her, unintentionally smiling.
Later, they took out their cameras and messed around in the forest once again. They had trailed back to the dirty pond, where Noah and Keith started flicking water at everyone, having fun. They played around a bit more, before getting tired.
Shayne took a camera and called for Courtney. Everyone else didn't seem to notice that they left. They were trying to climb trees.
Shayne pointed the camera, saying stuff like an adventure, having seen a wild beast to hunt for food and whatever. Courtney trailed behind him, speaking in an Australian accent, as if they were exploring an actual dangerous forest.
"Oh no," Shayne acted as if he saw something and dropped the camera. He turned it off and then turned around to Courtney, kissing her as she was caught off guard.
It made her pull away to laugh.
Shayne grinned, holding the camera behind his back.
Courtney gently pulled Shayne closer.

The forest ambiance seemed to play on a low volume. Bird tweeted and the forest hummed. Distant water cascaded down a small path somewhere else. The two slowly made their way back, until they found a fallen tree, and decided to take pictures as if they were photographers.
Courtney was sporadically snapping shots of him after he lent her his phone. Courtney had Shayne take a few of her just a few minutes prior.
"Okay now lay on it like you're distressed," Courtney ordered. Shayne obliged, positioning dramatically.
"Now walk like Calvin and Hobbs." Courtney just kept taking pictures.
At one point, Shayne stopped abruptly and turned to Courtney.
"Now come up," Shayne called. Courtney turned off the phone before climbing up with Shayne. He held his hand out and kept ahold of her. She handed his phone back, which he turned on.
"Let's take some selfies."
Shayne took the camera back to document some more.
"Do you think they left us?" Courtney randomly. Shayne chuckled and nodded.
Shayne turned the camera off and strategically leaned over to give her another kiss.
Plop.
Shayne pulled away to look at where he dropped the camera. They ignored it.
"He dropped the camera," they heard distantly. Quickly pulling away to see who had said that.
Nothing.
"What?" Courtney said under her breath.
Suddenly, Sunny stood up. Everyone else followed his stance. Hiding behind the forest setting.

...

"Let's do the outro up there," Olivia said suddenly, jumping over nature's debris to get up onto their log. Everybody else casually followed as if they hadn't just caught Shayne and Courtney's secret relationship just then.