ShayneXCourtney New Part

*not a continuation, new idea!

"Hey Court! Come play with me!" Shayne waved Courtney inside the living room. He was playing Mario Kart. It was just him at the Smosh house, Courtney came back from a quick run to the store.
"No no, you go ahead, I'll watch," Courtney kindly denied, she sat on the couch and pulled out her laptop.
"Afraid I'm going to beat you?" Shayne teased, he paused the game and turned around. He was laying on his stomach on the carpet floor with a throw pillow. Courtney chuckled. She started typing, so Shayne resumed his game.
For half an hour, the only noise that played around this scene was Courtney typing and Shayne pressing the buttons on his controller.
"Ok, pass me a controller," Courtney put her laptop down.
"Aww yeah," Shayne grinned as he tossed one over.

"That was such a close game!" Courtney jumped up from the couch. She had came in 2nd place to Shayne, and they were both tossing 1st and 2nd.
"Yeah!" Shayne exclaimed into the air.
"That was so crazy!" Courtney exasperated as she plopped back into the couch. Shayne was shaking his head at the tv.
"That was an intense game, great job Court!" He congratulated. Courtney denied his high five in a joking manner. Shayne chuckled at her.
"We'll play again, I'll go easier," Shayne snickered.
"No way! I almost beat you that time, if you go any easier I'll win by a landslide!" Courtney shook her head as Shayne was restarting the race. It made Shayne laugh some more.
"You don't want to win by a landslide?"
"That'll be a cheap win Shayney." Courtney picked a new character and a new cart. Shayne shook his head slightly some more.

"Yes! I did it! Suck it Shayne!" Courtney jumped into the air once again. She beat Shayne this time, and Shayne came in third. Courtney did a little victory dance as she pointed to her screen that showed the places. Her actions made Shayne laugh, he didn't really mind that he came in third. He took out his phone and was in the middle of recording on snapchat Courtney's continued victory dance.
"Wha- Shayne!" Courtney turned around and stopped dancing when she saw Shayne's phone out. She also got embarrassed.
"No, go ahead Courtney," Shayne kept his phone on her despite her trying to take the phone from his hands.
"Shayne! Delete it," Courtney laughed as she leaned over him, grabbing for his phone and the footage.
"Uh oh, I accidentally put it on my story," Shayne pressed at the screen, he didn't actually, he deleted it, he just wanted to see what Courtney's reaction was going to be. She gasped slightly and went to grab her own phone.
"I swear to god Shayne, delete it!" She exclaimed, Courtney opened up snapchat to see Shayne's story.
"Why? It was cute dance moves," Shayne cooed, he kept trying to stifle his laughter. "Ok, ok, I deleted it Court," he put his hands up when she saw that there wasn't anything on his story.
"Yeah you better!" Courtney sat back and out her phone down.
"Or else what?"
"Or else I'll delete your Vine account," Courtney thought up on the spot. She pointed her finger right into his face trying to look threatening.
"I'll delete it first to show you it doesn't matter," Shayne fought back, also trying to appear threatening.
"Then do it Shayne," Courtney almost broke down laughing, but she held her ground.
"No, I already deleted the video," Shayne stuffed his phone into his back pocket. Courtney started laughing, which made Shayne's face redden.
"Courtney!" Shayne laughed along. "Stop laughing," he said amid his own laughter. Soon they calmed down and started up another match.
"I'm really gonna try this time Court," Shayne bumped his shoulder against Courtney lightly.
"Wait did you not try last time?" Courtney bumped back.
"I mean I didn't give 100%," Shayne mumbled.
"Shayne Topp!" Courtney bumped his shoulder once again with a little more force. It caused Shayne to fly off the road and Courtney surpassed him. He fell into 6th place.
"Courtney! That's cheating!" Shayne stood from his spot. Courtney once again started laughing.
"Sorry about that," Courtney replied, but it didn't sound like she meant it.
"Now you're really gonna get it!" Shayne paused the game and went to tickle Courtney.
"Shayne!" Courtney tried to stop him, but he was over her as she laid on the couch. He started to tickle her sides.
"Shay-Shayne!" Courtney kept calling breathily as she couldn't stop laughing. Shayne snickered at her as she thrashed under him.
Soon Shayne stopped, and Courtney calmed down, but Shayne didn't get up from over her, he looked down at her. Courtney stopped laugh inane looked into his eyes.
"Umm... Let's play a different game," Shayne suggested as he pulled back finally. He exited out of the game and was about to stand to change the disc, but Courtney grabbed his arm to stopped him. She sat up, and when Shayne turned to look at what she was doing, Courtney grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him into a kiss.
"Courtney-" Shayne started to say when she pulled back.
"No Shayne, I'm sorry about that-"
"No! That was great," Shayne pulled her into a kiss once again. He pulled back and smiled at her. She was blushing so she looked away, to the tv.

"So umm, can I take you to dinner tomorrow?" Shayne asked as they sat in silence for a few minutes.
"Only if you delete your Vine," Courtney joked.