Noah

Oh dang, not a ship. "Wait SmoshFanfics! There's only one name? What's going on?" Alas dear reader please read on and tell me if you like it and if I should do this more. If not, I'll keep doing what y'all want. Ships and such.
Titled: The Smosh Squad Band Of Liars
Alternatively: Lil' Noah

"Hey guys?" Ian opened the door to the squad's office, calling for everyone's attention with doubt in his voice.
"Yeah?" Shayne looked up. He was sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap. Keith, Olivia and Courtney were pulling out their own headphones as they were also on their laptops.
"So remember when we asked Noah to do a science skit with us...and we got to visit a real lab?" Ian asked, keeping the door pressed against his side as he was obviously trying to hide something.
Anthony was heard outside. "Shh, stop that, this is a professional workspace," he whispered loudly.
"What about it?"
"What's going on?"
"Well Noah likes to explore and touch things he really shouldn't," Ian noted, looking back behind the door. Whispering words incoherent to the squad.
"Don't freak out or laugh...This isn't a joke, we need to ask you guys a favour," Ian said with his tone lighter than usual. Like a kid who bring a stray puppy home without his parent's approval.
Ian opened the door widely, letting Anthony walk in. Except, Anthony was carrying someone in his arms. A very...little someone.
"This is Noah...the science lab must've been working on something...extravagant. He's been babyfied. Luckily, his clothes were too," Anthony set the child down onto the floor. The toddler, Noah as they were saying looked up to everyone. Curiosity and wonder in his eyes. Also his finger in his mouth.
"Babyfied?" Shayne repeated, staring at Noah.
"Yes, and we don't exactly want to tell his parents because they might possibly file a lawsuit on us or the science lab which we don't think is a good idea. Can you watch him while we sort things out?" Ian asked.
"Also, here are his glasses, they don't fit his head. They must've fell off before they could shrink too," Anthony explained, giving the pair to Shayne, who inspected them.
"This can't be Noah," Keith stated. He pushed his chair between the desks and looked to the little guy. Who still hadn't moved, but instead watched everyone
"Keet!" Noah suddenly exclaimed, remembering who he was once he got a good look. Noah threw his arms up and ran to his chair. He tugged on his ripped jeans.
"Ayy, what is going on with his kid?" Keith lightly removed his little hands from his legs.
"Keet! Up! Up!" Noah jumped up and down on his spot, obviously wanting to get picked up. Keith instead looked to the girls and Shayne. Both Courtney and Olivia had stood up to the open area to watch the child and see him better.
"This is Noah alright," Shayne claimed, holding the glasses in the air. When Noah heard the statement, he looked back to whoever said it. He saw the other three people in the room. Quickly forgetting about his endeavour to get picked up, Noah ran to the couch where Shayne was sitting at. Though he stumbled in his steps and fell to the floor just before Shayne's legs.
In a few moments, everyone stared shocked. Unsure of how the toddler would react. Noah picked his head up, blinking his eyes. When he saw Shayne, then Courtney, then Olivia, then Keith all watching him, he bursted out crying.
Courtney was quick to react to the screaming kid in the room. She picked him up and coaxed him. Olivia was by her side.
"Can you believe his?" Shayne whispered to Keith across from him. The girl's began to coo to the toddler, who was calming down. Keith shook his head and looked to the closed door.
"They left!" Keith exclaimed, jumping from his seat. "They left us with a Noah-Child-Imposter!" Keith grabbed the sides of his hat, freaking out.
"Keith! You're going to scare Lil' Noah," Olivia hushed him quickly. Noah turned his head as Courtney held him. Looking for whoever made the outburst again.
"Keet?" Noah called. His tears stopped, though his face was still a bit red. With wide eyes, Keith shook his hands saying no as Courtney crept closer to him.
"Come on Keet," she grinned. "He wants you to hold him."
"No, that's weird! I'll be holding my 19 year old best friend!" Courtney gently handed Noah to him. Noah hummed as he wrapped his arms around his neck. Keith made a horrified, disgust face as he firmed his grasp around Noah's legs and lower back.
"Well today he's 2 years old," Courtney said, backing away.
Shayne was laughing away as he and Olivia took multiple pictures with their phones.
"No, no, no! Stop that!" Keith maneuvered Noah to hold with one arm and stuck his finger to the two.
However, the other three squad members kept laughing.