"You sing?"

"I dabble in a lil sum sum"

we both laugh and he unplugs his phone passing me the aux chord. I plug my phone in and scroll through my songs. When I find the right one I turn the volume up on my phone and on the radio before pressing play.

"You bring out feelings in me I never show,nobody has made me feel this way before I'm a good girl, by I wanna be bad for you, I wanna be bad for you, I wanna be bad bad ad I wanna be bad for you I wanna be bad, they say bad girls ain't no good..."

"Good girls ain't no fun, I still caint find a nigga that touched that iono one and I ain't searchin for it, never trust but Im working on it, fell in love with that ride game, swimming pool you surfing on it like 'yonce do the surf board..."

I can't help but laugh once he starts to get serious and were just parked on the side so that he can get all extra dramatic doing hand motions to every word of the song while I record him and put him on my Snapchat and Instagram page. This trip so far is something for the books. I usually don't make friends this easily but Hakiem is different he just likes to have fun. Once the song is over I bust out laughing and he grins before pulling back off and grabbing my phone to find a song. He keeps my phone in his lap not letting me know what song it is but I figure it out once I hear Tory Lanez remix of Controlla play through the speakers.