Klaus in town, Elijah too. Something really bad was happening here. And I would find it out. I finished my drink and tracked Marcel. As a vampire huntress I was able to do so, even if he wasn't at a close distance. I stopped dead in my tracks when I caught another sent. Klaus's sent. Never before had I relied on my huntress's instincts to track somebody. I would always trust my prophetess's instinct. Then, I caught another sent too. It was probably Elijah's. Yes, it was his. I followed it, until I reached a cemetery. Really? A cemetery? And especially a witch cemetery? What is going on here? I thought curious.

Taking a deep breath, I entered the cemetery. It would be wise to stay away from them. From him. But, that word has proven to be unknown to me several times. I walked slowly, until I heard Klaus's laugh. I stopped in front of the entrance of a tomb. What was going on here? I could see Sophie Deveraux, the witch that worked at the Rousseau's as a chef and whose sister was killed recently by Marcel for practising magic. Another strange thing I learnt about the city. Witches were forbidden to practise magic. I was wondering how Marcel managed to achieve that. And of course there was Klaus and Elijah, along with some other witches/bodyguards. And there was a girl, I had never seen before. Klaus seemed to know her. And perhaps she was the target of his mocking.

"You are all out of your minds!" Klaus exclaimed still laughing. "If you think that an one-night stand, no offence sweetheart, means a thing to me-" He was cut off by Sophie.

"Marcel may be able to keep us from practising real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance, we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example, I have a special gift. Of sensing when a girl is pregnant." I was in utter shock. That meant that...that girl was pregnant by... Klaus. The bastard! He had done it again!

"What?" Klaus whispered in shock.

"I know, it's impossible..." The girl started.

"What?" Klaus repeated. Pretty shocking news for Klaus. Out of the blue, he was a daddy-to-be.
"Niklaus, the girl is caring your child." Elijah confirmed. If Klaus wasn't a hybrid, I'm sure he would have fainted by now.

"No! It's impossible. Vampires can't procreate." Klaus argued.

"But, werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You are the Original Hybrid, the first of your kind and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes." Sophie argued back.

"You've been with someone else! Admit it!" Klaus yelled to the girl clearly furious.

"No, she hasn't!" I yelled. Everyone's eyes landed on me, with Klaus and Elijah's wider than ever. "Everything is true." I said stepping forward to get in the tomb. The witches/bodyguards got in my way. "Are you sure you want to do this right now? Because, I don't think it will benefit you to lose other witches of your coven." I said eyeing them intensely with the threat clear in my voice.
"Let her in." Sophie ordered. I pushed both of them, making them hit at the sides of the tomb.
"Quite the assembly here. What are we celebrating?" I said ironically.

"What are you doing here prophetess?" A witch asked. I turned to look at her. She was black, arrogant and looked like a gipsy.

"The real question is what YOU are doing here."

"This is none of your business." She replied back challengingly.

"Really? But, I bet that it might be Marcel's business." I threatened.

"You wouldn't dare!" She said again tacking a step closer to me. I laughed.

"Try me."

"You, traitor of your kind! How dare you come here and threaten us?"