18th day

Hye In skilful slam her alarm clock off , she sleepily drag herself of the bed . She grab a fresh new towel and her undergarments to go shower . She look at herself in the mirror and touch the plaster on her cheek , suddenly she remembered the confession from Jungkook .

Her face redden .

[ FLASHBACK ]

" Will you go out with me ? "

She wanted to lift her head up but Jungkook put his hand around her neck , putting her back on his shoulder " Don't .. lift your head first .. Hear me out .."

" You are doing this because you want to protect me . You pity me , I don't need your pity . " her voice was firm and cold .

" No , I really like you . Remember the time you ask me what happened in the infirmary ... you felt something right ? On your lips ? "

Hye In memory flashes back to the time ' So it was really him..'

" I don't know when but I already started to fall for you . I get jealous every time you go near Jin hyung . I don't like it . I start to think of you every time . So ..please think about it .."

[ FLASHBACK END ]

Hye In slaps her face ' Don't think of it now ! ' she splashes her face with water .

' But do I like him ? '

.

Hye In POV

I put on my shoes and started my journey to school .

" I'm going now . " I look at my parents photo before I leave .

I walk to the store as usual to buy my breakfast . I go in and buy a sandwich . As I was paying for it , Jin entered the store . He saw me " Oh ! Good Morning ! "

" Good Morning , sunbae . " I bow a little .

" You're early . " he smiled . He leans his face closer to mine causing to back a little " Jungkookie did a great job at treating your wound . "

Hearing his name makes my heartbeats faster . 

 I get jealous every time you go near Jin hyung .

I back away " Yeah , he did..."

" Wait for me then , I'll just grab something . "

" Ah no.. I want to go ahead first " I bowed .

" Oh ok .. bye " he waved at me as I left .

.

Screw this .. why do I have to deal with them early in the morning .....

Five girls surround me behind the school . Two of them from last time . I look at their name tags .

Lee Hyeri , Soo Ara , Jeong Fiona , Go Jihyun , Go Jisoo

" What the hell do you guys want now ? " I sighs .

" You are one shameless bitch . " Hyeri fake a coughed . The twins just nod like little monkeys while sneering at me .

" You went to shopping with Jungkook oppa , didn't you ? " Ara puts her hand on her waist and the other pointing at me with her bitchy voice .

" Huh ? I don't know what you are talking about . " I roll my eyes .

Hyeri then choked " Yeah right ! " she push my shoulder " You had your hair down ! The girl had the same eyes as you ! "

" How dare you roll your eyes at us ?! Huh?! " Jihyun push my forehead with one finger .

All these airheads want to make me puke . Don't they have anything better to do ?

Suddenly , Jisoo approach me and pull both of my hairbands off my braids . My hair releases , Jihyun then pull my hair " You look exactly the same as her ! "

Ara then shot me a look " How dare you touch my oppa ?! " she raised her hand but someone stop her . " What do you think you guys are doing ? " 

___________

No One POV

The girls got surprised when Jungkook stopped Ara . Ara drew her hand back , Jungkook look at them and grab Hye In's wrist to pull her over to his side .

" Oppa .. just now..I .." Are tried to explained .

Jungkook send a glare to her " First , I'm not yours . ". Ara blinked at his statement . 

" Second , I hate it when people call me oppa " he raises his voice a little when he said oppa . The girls was taken aback .

" Third , don't you dare go near her again . " Jungkook walks forward to Jisoo and snatch Hye In's hairbands back .

He turn around and walk away while pulling Hye In along .  They could hear Hyeri shouting " Why ?!  What is so special about her ?! "

-----

Jungkook still holding her wrist even they are already on the way to class.

" You sure like to drag me around . "

Jungkook halt his footsteps and turn around . Hye In face redden while avoiding his eye contact .

He sighs and let go of her hand " Aish .. what am I going to do with you ?" . Hye In watches him crouch down and ruffled his head with frustration .

 " Go out with me ?" she blurted out .

Jungkook look up at her  to make sure he didn't here wrong " What ? ".

Hye In's face is already red till her ears , she turn around " I'm not repeating "

Jungkook walk towards her and put his arm around her neck , he whispers into her ear " Thank you . "

_____

I'm sooooo sorry if this is cringe asf ... Please vote and comment :) I really would like to hear your opinion .