17th day

Yoongi decided to throw a pizza party as a thank you and everyone agreed as long there is free food .

Everyone arrived at Yoongi's house , Hyuna arrived there first of course . She prepared drinks for everyone . While they wait for the pizza to arrive , they chat around in the living room .

_________

Hyuna POV

I blush as Yoongi sat next to me and smile . 

" Aye ~ unnie , we are here . Don't flirt with sunbae in front of us . " Soo Jae tease me . 

" No..I'm not " my face started to heat up , I cupped my face . Yoongi looked at me and ruffled my head .

" Oh right ! Unnie , aren't you going back to Daegu soon ? Two days ? " Yeon RI tilt her head . Yoongi frowned at me " You didn't tell me that . Why didn't you day so ? "

I flustered " Ah..no , I'm not . I decided to stay in Seoul . ". Yoongi eye widen " Jinjja ? " . I nodded , all of the sudden he hug me " Thank god, I thought you have to leave me here . "

" I won't ,don't worry . " I hug him back .

Jimin and Hye In cleared their throats " Ahem...  You two do remember we are still here ."

" Ah ... hyung is so lucky to have a girlfriend already . " Jungkook pouted . I smiled " You have Hye In right ? "

Hye In and Jungkook look at each other then look away , I watch their face turn red . " Omo.. you guys are blushing . " Jin laughs .

" We are not ! " they say in unison .

--------------------

Hye In POV

Ding dong !

" AH ! Pizza is here ! " Soo Jae jumped out of the sofa and ran to the door . " I'll go pay for it " Yoongi left the couch .

Hyuna open the fridge and found out that there is no more ice . " Hye In , do you mind going to the store and  Qbuy some ice ?"

" Sure. " I stood up but suddenly my vision blur and I fell back down on the floor. "Are you okay ? " Jungkook rush to me . " I'm fine . " I stand up again . " I'll go with you . " he looked at me worriedly . I want to refuse as I don't want to trouble him but he gave me persistent eyes, I sighs and nods.

<At the store>

I turn my back as I notice someone has been following me.

" Hye In ? Are you okay ? " Jungkook looked at me . I just smile and nod. As we continue walking , the person in the hoodie kept following us .

I look at Jungkook while he was pushing the trolley " Jungkook. " I whispered. He looked at me , our face were so close that I back away a little , Jungkook blush " Yeah ..?"

" There's been a guy following us since we arrived here . " I whispered . He look at me in the eyes so that the man won't know we are talking about him  " Where ? " 

" 6 o'clock " I whispered and pretend to smile . Jungkook look up at the side mirror of the store and saw the man had a camera . " The one with the hoodie ? " he whispered back . I nod . I startled when he sudden hold my hand , he remove his hand from the trolley and started walking , leaving the trolley behind . We walked in a fast pace , the man then followed us .

We walked to the staff room and push open the door . Jungkook lean against the door " What do we do ? We have to think fast , he is coming . "

" Lure him to an alley and ask him ? " that is only I could think of , I couldn't risk Jungkook safety , if he was not here I would have beat up the man . Jungkook sighs " Are you ok with that ? "

I nod " Don't worry about it . " . He then wrap his arms around my neck and pull me into a hug " Of course , i am worried . I promise to protect you . "

My face heat up " What are yo-" , the door slam open . The man saw us , Jungkook grab my hand  and started running .

---------
Need to bring back the excitement 😊