17th day pt 3

One last kick to the stomach , the man falls on his knee and to the ground .

Hye In huffed as she tried to look for Dokyeom . The photographer had disappear while she was fighting . She pull one of the man by the collar " Who send you here ? "

The suffering man did not open his mouth . She kick him in the stomach with her knee " Don't make me repeat or will kill you . "

" Hajoon ..Hajoon .. please spare me.." he trembled .

She let go of his collar and let out a sigh . She brush her hair behind ' This is so troublesome ..'

.

Jungkook enter in the house like nothing happened . He placed the ice in the fridge , Yeon Ri who was preparing the cups " Ah ! You are finally back ! What took you so long ? "

Jungkook pretend to smile " Ah .. I almost forgot the way back here .."

"You've been friends with sunbae for so long and you can lost your way back here ? "

" I was a bit absent minded .." he ruffled his hair . Yeon Ri then chuckled " You must have a lot on your mind . " she then went to serve the drinks .

Everyone gather around the living room to eat . 

Hoseok then look around " Where is Taehyungie ?". Soo Jae flinched a little " Ah..ah..he went out .. he had something to do .."

" Will he be back ? " Hoseok asked .

" I think so .." Soo Jae avoid eye contact with him .

The door the clicked open , everyone turn their head to the door . Taehyung remove his shoes and enter the house " What ? Why is everyone looking at me ?"

Hyuna then snaps her fingers " Hye In ?"

Everyone attention then turn to Jungkook , Jungkook then avoid eye contact . He didn't open his mouth , he couldn't come up with an excuse . " Jungkook ? Where is Hye In ? " Soo Jae frowned at him. Jungkook didn't reply . Yeon Ri stood up " I'm going to go find her .". " I'll go with yo- " Jimin got cut off when the door clicked open .

Hye In walked in with a messy uniform , a cut on her face and a bit of blood stain on her collar . She noticed everyone was looking at her " Oh ! Pizza ! Finally ! I'm starving ! "

" Hye In , what happen ?! " Jin stood up . " Are you injured ? " Hosoek run to her . Questions kept flooding in . 

" Just met some troubles on the way . Nothing serious . " she brush it off . She sat down next to Jungkook and look at him  " I'm fine " she whispers . Jungkook frowned " You guys start eating first . " he grabbed Hye In's wrist " I'll go treat Hye In first . "

Hye In want to opposed but everyone agreed . He dragged her upstairs to treat her wound . Jungkook open the first aid box " Are you really okay ? "

Hye In smiled " Yeah .."

" Don't lie . " he looked into her eyes . Hye In then lean her head on his shoulder " No.. I'm not .. my stomach hurts ..they punch really hard ..". 

Jungkook stroked her back " Sorry I couldn't protect you.."

" It's not your fault .."

" Was it always this hard ? Fighting and all ?"

" Yeah .."

" You worked hard ."

Something warm was felt on Jungkook's shoulder , Hye In's tears wet his shirt " Thank you ."

" Hey."

" Hmm ?"

" Please go out with me ? "

.

Hajoon laughed " Good Job , Dokyeom !"

" Yes but what about your men "

" They are just weaklings , I don't give shit about them ."

" But-"

" It is easy to find fighters plus I have a stronger team of them ."

" What are you going to do with the photo ? "

" Blackmail her of course ! " he laughed " This time , she can't refused to fight with me ."

-

Sorry about the suspend on Jungkook x Hye In :P . Will Hye In reject him or not ?