Sixth Day pt 2

" Hye In ? " Jungkook stepped forward .

Hye In turned around . She blushed . "D..did you guys heard m..my singing ? "

Jimin start smiling " Yeah !!! It was nice ! "

" No is not .. It's horrible . " she pouted . " No ! It really is nice right , Jungkook ? "

He nods . Then , Hye In folds her arms together, trying to change the topic  " So what are you two doing here ? "

" We are practicing for the headmaster's birthday . " Jimin smiled . " At this hour ? " she was shocked .

" We've been practicing since yesterday after school . " Jungkook massaged his shoulder . " Really ?! You guys stamina are amazing !! " . Both of them smiled at her compliment .

Hye In then jump up to them " Then , can I see you guys practice ? " . Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other " Sure ! why not ? "

Three of them went to the store to buys the drinks before going back to the practice room .

____________

Hye In POV

Jimin opened the door and got greeted by Jhope " Yah , What took you guys so long ? "

He giggled " We met Hye In on the way . " he pointed at me . I saw them looking all sweaty and towels all over the floor , everyone way at me " Hello ! "

Jin smiled brightly at me " What brings you here ? " . " Jimin told me you guys are practicing for the headmaster's birthday . " I walked in the room , " So I wanted to watch . "

Everyone stand up to get ready , Jin walked towards me and placed his towels next to where I am sitting  . " This is the first time that we are performing this song to anybody . " he pats my head . " So I'm the first ? " I smiled at him . He nods .

The music starts , Suga was first . He started rapping and then he passed to Namjoon . His english is so smooth . Then , it was Jimin's turn . I like Jungkook's part the most .

  naege mutjima nan wollaebuteo iraesseunikka
nado nal molla cheoeumbuteo kkeutkkaji nan nanikka  

[ Trans :Don't ask me, I was always like this

I don't even know, cuz I'm me from start to finish  ]

The lyrics kinda of explains why they are so noisy all the time . Taehyung's and Jhope's part was the funniest . When Jhope pushed Taehyung away , I covered my mouth to giggled .

The music end , they were out of breath . " How was it ? " JHope tried to take a breath . I clapped " It was amazing ! Did you guys write the song yourself ? " . Suga then smiled and stepped forward " Yes . We all wrote our individual parts , I produced the song . " . " Amazing ! " I was shocked to hear what Suga said . 

I spend another hour and half with them . They had a rap battle , then we teased Jin to dance freestyle . It was really funny how he danced , he looked like traffic police . Jimin and Jhope then showed me their popping skills . Taehyung kept saying things I don't really get it , luckily Suga and Jimin explain to me . Namjoon tells me how he learned english by himself .

I checked my phone , it was time for me to leave . " I have to go . I have things to do later . " . " Let me walk you back . " Jungkook then stand up . " It's okay . You don't need too . "  I denied but Namjoon side with Jungkook " Let him walk you back. Even if you can protect yourself with your martial arts but you are still a girl . ".

It will be very troublesome to keep debating so I gave in " Fine . " Jungkook smiled and grab his phone " Let's go . "

____________

Jungkook POV

We've been walking for 20 minutes and didn't say a single word . She kept walking in front while I followed her from behind . Her hair sway from left to right as she walk . Finally , she broke the silent " Can I ask you something , Jungkook ? "

" Yeah , sure ! " I walked a bit faster to catch up with walking pace . " D...Did anything happened while we were in the nurse office while I was sleeping yesterday ? " she placed her hands in her pocket . I was shocked by her question and panicked  " Does she know that I kiss her or something ? "

When I was about to answer her , I accidentally bump into a lamp post with my forehead and fell down . I cupped my forehead " Ouch ... " . Hye In run towards me and lend me her hand " You know .. you shouldn't dazed while walking . You look like a pabo .. " she covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing at me . I quickly stand up " Yah ! It's not funny . "

She puts down her hand and smiled at me . I blushed at her smile , she looks really cute . She then got all serious and fold her hands " So ? Are you gonna answer my question ? ".

" No-noting happend .. " I stammered . She frowned in disappointment at my answer and turn around to continue walked " Really .. ? Then , I must be dreaming then . "

We walked for another 10 minutes then we arrived in front a huge bungalow . I was shunned by it " Woah ... you are pretty rich . " . She frowned at me " What's the point ? I am the only one living in it . " . That's right I forget her parents left her . She walked in her house gate and waved me goodbye . I waved back and left .

_____________

Hye In POV

I checked my mailbox before entering my house . I saw a baby blue letter and grabbed it . I went in to read it . The letter had a weird scent , I smell it ' It's so familiar ... " I quickly open it .

It had no name on it . As I start reading , chills went down my spine .

Do you remember me ? 

 WHEN THERE IS NO ROOM IN HELL 

THE DEAD WILL WALK THE EARTH .

I dropped the letter " It can't be ... right .. " . Everything turned pitch black around me .

______________

Author's Note

Thank you for the 300 reads !!! Sorry it took me so long to update . I hope you guys enjoyed it !!!

Check out my new fanfic it is called " Promise ".

Lastly , 

SARANGHAEYO !!!!