Fifth day pt 3

Author's Note 

Sorry for not updating for so long .... Someone in my family is in the hospital so I didn't have time . I hope you keep reading .

Anyway enjoy the video ( above ) it cheers me up especially Jhope and Jin .

___________

<lunch break>

Soo Jae POV

" Yah ! Soo Jae , where did you go ? You left the classroom in the middle of lesson. " Taehyung walked towards me .

I smirked " Nooooooo where .... " I skipped away happily . " Yah ! " he chased after me .

I stopped outside the toilet and turned to look at him . " You go ahead to the rooftop .. I need to use the toilet . "

He nods and left . I went into the toilet stall . Suddenly , I heard a conversation going on outside .

" Did you see her ? She was walking with Jungkook oppa ! " a girl pouted . Then , another girl complained " What about me ?! Jimin oppa is not talking to me anymore !!! He is always with Yeon Ri !! She like she is so pretty ! "

I covered my mouth trying not to laugh . That girl is jealous of Yeon Ri , Yeon Ri is definitely the most beautiful girl in our year . I continued listening .

" That Soo Jae is also another pest !!! I mean what is so attractive about her ? I don't get it what Taehyung oppa likes about her ?! She definitely put a spell on him !! " another girl pouted .

I was so tired of listening . I immediately open the door . All of them looked at me . I look at them , I recognize their face . Kim Suh Hyun the rich girl that has everything and something to show off everyday. Seo Luna , Suh Hyun's best friend . Song Da Mi , the girl that only cares about her looks .

I rolled my eyes at them and walk away. Suddenly , Suh Hyun grabbed my hair . I swear to god , I'll kill her .

" Who do you think you are , huh ! Just because you are Taehyung so called friend , doesn't mean we won't hit you ? So cocky ! How dare you roll your eyes at us ! " Da Mi started shouting. I slapped Suh Hyun's hand away and gave her a death glare .

They backed up a little , I smirked . Then , Luna step in front and slapped me . " D..Don't think we are scared of you . I'm warning you stay away from our oppas ! " she stammered. This bitch .

I compressed my anger to refrain myself from send her to hospital . I hold my cheek and smiled " Just because you slapped me , doesn't mean I am scared of you . "

--------
Taehyung POV

" Yah. .. what is taking her so long ? " I grew impatient. Yeon Ri smiled at me " Just wait ... She will be here any minute now . She uses to toilet the longest among us three . Just telling you . " she compared Soo Jae to her and Hye In . Hye In choked at her lunch , trying not to laugh .

Then , the door opened . Soo Jae was holding her cheek . I was curious " Yah .. what took you so long ? " She glared at me "Why would you care ? "

Why is she angry all the sudden ? Is she on her period or something? Her hands still on her cheek . She reached her pocket to take out something. As soon as she removed her hand , I saw a cut . I grabbed her hand " What happened? ! "

Everybody looked at her . She slapped my hand away . " You are asking too much questions. It's annoying. " she took out a plaster from her hand and stick it on her face .

What happened to her ? If I found out who did it , I will kill that person .

----------
Author Note

This is just a short update ... Please enjoy this chapter. . Please comment and vote .... 

Kamsahamida ...