15th day

First of , I ask to say something . Do you guys prefer a long update or a short update ?? Second , Did you guys see our sex porn star play ?? Kyaaa~ Ok.. now back to the story
THIRD ! Here is how Soo Jae looks like !

 now back to the storyTHIRD ! Here is how Soo Jae looks like !

---------------

Author POV

Bangtan notice the change of atmosphere . It was awkwardly quiet . The tension between Taehyung and Sohui is so uncomfortable that Hoseok thought of a topic " So.. the headmaster's birthday is coming up soon . Are we going to practice extra hours ? "

" Of course ! " Jin gave an awkward tone .

" Sorry , I can't " 

Bangtan looks at Taehyung " Why ? " they ask in unison .

" I have something to-" Taehyung got cut off by Soo Jae as she stood up and walk away .

" Did you guys fight or something ? " Hye In raise her eyebrows at Taehyung .

" No "  he suck his cheek .

" Then , why are you guys like that ? "

" It is none of your business " Taehyung stood up and walk away too . 

" What's up with them ? " Jimin look at Taehyung as he leave the rooftop .

Yoongi the sighs " Whatever . they will make up anyways . Plus Taehyung can't sulk long anyways " he yawns .

----------------

Soo Jae POV

I went back to class and sit at my seat by the window . Then , Sohui sat on my desk . Her skirt is so short that I can see her panty . What does this slut want now ?

" Aigoo .. my dog looks sad ? " she sneered .

I glared at her . She smiled " You did a great job . Now , Taehyung is mine . " she stood up " I gotta go ! I have a date with Taehyung after school . " and walks out the classroom .

------

We had Physical Education today .  I went to the locker and change into my gym wear . I saw Sohui there , she was whispering with Suh Hyun < If you guys remember her from a few early chapters , she was the one who slapped Soo Jae > .

I ignore them and head to the court first . When i arrived there , the boys were all line up . I saw Taehyung and walk pass him . 

Our teacher , Mr Lee ask me  " Ms.Kwon , where are the rest of the girls ? " I smiled " They will be here soon ." 

One by one our class girls enter the court . Once everyone is arrived , Mr Lee blow his whistle " Today , you will be have Physical Education together . The girls , your teacher isn't feeling well today . So , today we are playing dodgeball . "

There a few groan from a students . I smirk Heh~ this must be fun .

________

This so not fun ... Taehyung and I had to be in the same team . 

My team got ready as the opposing team's turn to throw the ball . Sohui is on the other team , she is pouting cause she wasn't the same team as Taehyung . 

Sohui threw the ball to Taehyung but dodge it . Did I forget to tell you ? This idiot call Suh Hyun is on the same team as me . She is clearly have been talking a lot with Sohui these days like they are best friends . I have to put my guard up because both of them are crazy psychos in love with Taehyung .

Someone from my team threw Sohui the ball but she caught it so easily . She looks at me and smirk ,  I get ready to escape her throw but it is too late . As Sohui throw the ball at me , I wanted to run but someone stepped on my shoelace preventing me from running so I tripped . I turn behind and saw Suh Hyun . As the ball came in full speed , I cover myself with my arm and brace for the pain .

Huh ? That's strange , how come the ball hasn't hit me yet ?

I remove my hands and saw Taehyung crouching in front of me . His face had a pain expression . " Idiot ! Why did you protect me ?! " I wrap my arm around his waist  to help him stand up .  The whole class looked at us including Sohui and Suh Hyun as their plan to knock me out failed . He smiled " Wow , that was painful . Didn't know that bitch was this strong . " 

" Oh , shut up. " Pabo..

Sohui ran to our side " Oppa ! Are you okay ? " and put her hands around his arm . Taehyung yanked her hands away and walk out of the court cause he is out . Sohui gave me a glare and gave me an angry whisper " This is all your fault ! Be careful ! Next time I won't miss ! "

Yeon Ri gave me a worried look , I just gave her a faint smile that I am alright . I won't lose to this bitch .

-------------

Taehyung POV

I rub my back from the pain . I continue watch the game , Jimin look at me and mouth to me " Are you okay ?! " . I smile and gave him a peace sign . I then mouth to him " Take Sohui out for me as a revenge . " . He smirks and nod .

After a few throws , someone else tag Jimin out before tagging Sohui out . He sat beside me in despair " Sorry bro.."

" Nah , it's okay . " I pat his head .

I watch Soo Jae and Sohui taking out the rest of our classmate one by one till the court left both of them . Soo Jae catch her breath and focus at Sohui . Since there is only two of them , They can reflect each other attacks but if one get hit is tagged out . 

Soo Jae throws the ball at Sohui at full speed and Sohui return with a punch . That stance ... Taekwondo ? Soo Jae return it with a roundhouse kick . I look at Yeon Ri " Hey , do you know Sohui from before ? "

Yeon Ri eyes is still on the game " Yeah , she used to be in the same middle school as us . Since we have to keep our identity , we never talk to each other before but I always see her and Soo Jae hanging around with each other . Soo Jae also told me before that Sohui goes to the same Taekwondo club as her . "

" Really ? They don't look close though ? " I went back to looking at the game where Soo Jae return Sohui with a side whip kick . The whole class even our teacher was amazed by how the both them play the game with Taekwondo moves . Sohui side kick the ball while I see Soo Jae being frustrated and tired from the game , she suddenly shouted " Harghhhh! "  and gave a drop/axe kick at the ball causing to bounce on the ground really hard and reflect it back to Sohui at full speed . The ball came to Sohui's direction so quickly that she didn't had time to reflect causing to hit her in the stomach . 

Sohui drop on the floor with her back landing first . The whole court fall silent but fills with Soo Jae's heavy breathing and Sohui's coughing . Soo Jae grab her bottle and left the court , I follow her behind , leaving the whole class still shock from what happened .

" That was awesome ! " I put my hand around her neck .

She look at me " Thanks but I think you need to carry Sohui to the nurse office or else I'll be in trouble . " she remove my arm away , leaving me standing there ,watch her walk away .

--------------- 

How was it ? Was it good ? My cousin learns Taekwondo so he told me all the moves name . If you aren't sure how the moves are , go google it .  Thank you for reading this chapter , hope you enjoy it . Please don't be a silent reader and vote or else I won't update (kidding XD )