13th day

I plan to focus the other members too not just Hye In and Jungkook . Hope you enjoy this chapter >.< .. The picture about is something like how Soo Jae looks like . In the previous chapter , the image is how Hye In looks like .

Now back to the story ..

_____________________

Soo Jae POV

I came to school early so I can watch Hye In unnie enter school . I here yesterday she was discharge from the hospital . Then , I saw a familiar figure walk into school . 

Taehyung 

He had a lollipop in his mouth . Who the hell eats sweets early in the morning . I observe him , he had his bag lazily slung over his shoulder . Somehow I felt he knew I was watch him .

He then look up . It startled me . He found me , we stared at each other for awhile . Then smirks . What ? I don't understand that weirdo. He then continue walking in the school . 

Is it just me or my cheeks are hot ?

______________

Taehyung POV

Another lazy day to school but why do I still go to school  ? Then her name came to my mind , what has she done to me ? I'm supposed to be the one who makes her fall in love with me but looks like I'm the one fall in love with her. I don't know when I realise that but I know this feeling is real .

Sometimes I wonder why she looks out the window often . I look up and saw her . Our eyes met each other . I smirk , she looks pretty . She furrowed her eyebrows . I chuckled and continue walking into  school .

I change into my school shoes then I saw a girl looking lost . She was holding a paper , she must be new . I walk to her to help her .

" Excuse me , do you need help ? " I ask politely . She turn around and look at me . She smile " Ah yes , I need to find the main office ?" she lean forward and showing her breast " Do you know where is it ? " ugh.. gives of a bitchy vibe 

As usual she falls for my looks , Sorry but you are not like her . I step further a bit from her as I cannot stand her strong cologne . I smile patiently and point down the hall " Go there , turn left then the third room is your stop ."

" Thank you !" she tried to hug me but I manage to avoid it . She doesn't give up " I'm a freshman ! My name is Kim Sohui ! " . " Whatever . I'm Taehyung . Also a freshman . " I reply her without look at her and walk away . She is classified a bitch on my list . 

_____________________

Soo Jae POV

I saw Hye In walk into school . She was with Jungkook . I chuckled as I saw Jungkook try talking to her but she ignores him . Well Hye In has a image to keep up , it can't be helped . Yeon Ri and JImin already enter class .

The door open and all the girls turn their attention to him . They were squealing how hot he looks and all . I just roll his eyes , he took his seat beside me . " What took you so long to get here ? "

He raise his eyebrows and smirk " Why ? You miss me ? "

My heart beats went he said that . I flustered " No ! What the hell ?! " , I look away and took out my pencil case . " Hey . I met a transfer student just now . " I heard him said . I turn around " Really ? How does she look like ? "

" She say her name is- " Taehyung got cut off when a student said teacher is coming . 

We watched Mr. Kang enter class . He pushes his glasses up , he has a habit of doing that and it annoys me . I don't like his attitude .