3 Years ago

Hye In POV

I slowly creep out of my door without my father noticing . I started to run across the neighbourhood . I spot two figures across the hill and I run down the hill " Daehwan ! Chan Yong ! " I waved . Both of them turn around " What took you so long ? "

" Yah ! It's hard when my father is around ! I had to wait for him to take his afternoon nap . " I slap both of their back .

They moan in pain . " So much for being grounded . " Daehwan teases me . " Ouch.. What ever , we have two gang to beat up today ! " Chan Yong got excited .

" Huh ? I thought we are going to study ? " Daehwan fold his arms . I side with him " Yeah ! You told us  that we are going to study ! I didn't escape my house to fighting ?! " I got pissed .

" C'mon .. just this time .. Please ! " he beg .  I don't understand why Chan Yong like to fighting so much . He likes to show off his skills . " That is why you said the last time ! " Daehwan scold him. " I don't want my grades to fall behind .. " I pouted .

" Not you too , Hye In ... This will be the last time I promise ! " he gave us a puppy look . Dawhwan and I look at each other , we sighed . " Just one ! One gang only ! Then we are done ! " Daehwan gave his last warning . I wish Soo Jae and Yeon Ri are here to take me away but they are on a family trip ..

After beating up a gang , Daehwan and I make our way to the library to study . Chan Yong said he will come later . " . Lazy ass !

---------------

< Library >

I carefully write down the notes that Daehwan printed out for me . He is teaching me the subject I hate the most , Science . Daehwan watch me as I copy down the notes , I couldn't concentrate because of it . My cheeks keep getting hotter . My crush is staring at me , I cannot help it but avoid eye contact . I wish Chan Yong is here right now .

We stop to take a break after two hours . Man , I am exhausted ! . I lie on the table " Finally , I want to sleep . ". Daehwan brush my hair across my cheek " Go ahead , I'll be here . " . I blush as he did that . I quickly turn my face to the other side so he won't see me blush .

After awhile , I turn back around and my heart stop . My face is so close to him . He was lying down with his face on the table. Our face was so close that I can feel his breath . My cheeks begin to heat up again . Suddenly , he asks " Do you have someone you like ? "

-----------------------

Daehwan POV

" Do you have someone you like ? " I asked . I watch her cheeks turn red " Yeah .. I do have someone I like . " she turn her face back to the other side . I want to see her cute face..

She likes someone . I wonder who is that lucky guy .. Do I have a chance with her ?

" Oh.. " I replied . What will I do without her ?

Chan Yong likes Hye In , he doesn't know I like her . He told me once that without Hye In , he is nothing . Maybe I should give her to him or..  maybe not .

" Hey , there is a festival going on in the ( name ) Temple this Saturday . Do you want to come along with me ? " I took up the courage to ask. Please say yes .

There was a silence for awhile between us . Did she sleep ?

She turn her head over and face me again , she had a little flush on her cheek . She smiled " Yeah , sure ! As long there is games and food ! ". OMG.. she is so cute . I want to be the only one to see this smile ..

_____________

Chan Yong POV

I listened to the whole conversation . I rage .

How dare you betray me Choi Daehwan ! I was supposed to be the one ask her out ! You knew I like her !

She is mine . 

I'll kill anyone who takes what is mine .

_____________________

Author Note

Sorry for not updating so long.. I just finish my trials yesterday.. I'll have my major in OCT so I'll be busy . Thank you for reading this story even though it sucks . My story isn't really good I will try my  best to make it worth it for you guys to read !

Saranghaeyo !

P.S : Did you see all their new hair colour especially JIMIN !! F******** Hot !

Please vote and comment below for suggestion / opinion on how you feel about the story so far :)