Seventh day pt 2

Sorry for not updating so long ....
____________

Everyone was gather, we began our meeting .

" As you all know , about the stuff happening recently. " Eunji unnie starts the meeting.

Soo Jae and Yeon Ri looked confused. " What stuff ? " Yeon Ri raise her hand.

" Chan Yong is back " Luna , the Fire Flower explained. Yeon Ri was shocked to hear it .

" How is it possible ? " Soo Jae stood up . " Is true .... " Hyuna felt afraid .

" He is dead, isn't he? " Yeon Ri looked at me . I shook my head " Is not possible but it's true .. He has been sending death letters . You two might not receive it yet but I wanna warn you first . "

" I wanna tell you guys to be careful . If you ever meet or see him , kill him . I've asked the higher authorities to be careful too . " Eunji unnie explained seriously.

Everyone nods .

_____________

Jungkook POV

" Finally we manage to prefect it ! " Jin huffed .

We packed up our stuff and left the studio. " Guys , wanna go to the amusement park. .. I kinda of feel like playing. " Taehyung suddenly suggest.

" Sure ! That is a good idea ! " Jin agrees .

Jimin looked unsure " As long there is no Gyro Drop ! " . Suga and our leader agreed.

I nod happily " Let's go ! "

" Can we go home and bath first ? " Jhope's face looked pale .

" I think Hobie is right . " Jin nods .

" Ok ! Let's meet in front of the amusement park at 1 pm " Namjoon warned .

We all agreed especially Jhope. I swear he was scared. This hyung is scared of everything.

I waved goodbye and left .

I walked to the bus stop . I saw someone familiar. She had earphones in her ears and wearing a familiar hoodie . I walked towards her .

" Hye In ? " I tapped her shoulder . She took out her earphones and looked at me .

" Oh ... It's you ... " she look back at her phone . She seems like in a bad mood . I sat down beside her .

" What's wrong ? " I asked .

" Nothing . " she muttered.

" Really ? " I looked at her . She bit her lips .

" Have ... you ever seen someone you thought they were dead but they are actually alive ? " she looked at me truthfully .

" No ... I have never ... " I answered. She sighs and look back at her phone . I try to change the topic .

" What were you listening to just now ? " I asked . She tap on her music app and show it to me . " Tomorrow. Suga sunbae , send it to me . I asked him the other day if he had any other songs .. "

" Oh ! That song ! " I looked surprised.

" You're voice and Jin sunbae's is nice ... " her face redden and she looked away . She is so cute .

" Thanks ! " I smiled. Then , suddenly I thought of something . " Do you want to go to the amusement park ? "

" Amusement park ? Why ? " she raised her eyebrow .

" We are going there later . You wanna go ? You can ask Soo Jae and Yeon Ri . " I asked . Just in time the bus arrived . She stood up " I'll call you later to confirm . Where are you guys meeting up ? "

" In front of the amusement park at 1 pm. "

" Ok . " she smiled and waved at me " I'll see you there . Bye . "

______________

I hope you enjoy the chapter .... Sorry for my grammar and not updating so long. ...