Eighth Day

No One POV
Hye In was unconscious for 24 hours . Jungkook stayed beside her since the incident, not leaving her side . So Jae and Taehyung entered the room and pat on Jungkook's shoulder .

"Jungkook-ah. . Go home and rest , take a shower . " Taehyung advised him . Jungkook didn't reply, he thinks it was us fault that you are in the hospital but he kept asking why would Chan Yong want to kill him .

" Jungkook , it's not your fault ... Stop blaming yourself . Hye In save you for a reason . " Soo Jae try to convince him . "And what is it ? I kept asking you for the reason but you wouldn't tell me . " Jungkook muttered .

Soo Jae frowned " I can't tell you .. only Hye In can .. "

______
Hye In POV

My body hurts and I feel heavy . I kept trying to open my eyes but it won't listen to me . Meanwhile, I heard the conversation between Soo Jae, Jungkook and Taehyung. I really want to get up and tell Jungkook it wasn't his fault , it was actually mine because I put his life in danger . Suddenly, my hearing gone all fuzzy and my body shutdown again .
_________
Suga POV

" You know him ? " I ask Hyuna . She just nod . We sat in the visitor lounge, since we arrive the hospital.

" Do you street fight? Are you involve in illegal street fighting? " I asked calmly as anger boil in me . I looked into her eyes , she looked away .

I grab her arm "Why ?! Don't you know it's dangerous? !?! "

She shake my hand away " I know what I am doing . Don't lecture me . "

" I have the right to ! " I raised my voice . Hyuna look at me furiously " Rights ? Who gave you the rights ? Leaving Daegu without tell me ? "

A pierce into my heart . This is the first time she shouted at me .

" Tell me , MIN YOONGI ! You told me you will stay by me and protect me ! So no one will hurt me ! After you left , I was bullied ! "

My heart hurts , I know I should have stay , I know I should have told her but I didn't want her to cry , I got carried away with my dreams . I regret as I hurt her even more . She is the woman I love and I couldn't protect her .

" If you at least left me a letter or say a goodbye , life would have been easier ! " she stomped out the room .

My eyes were about to cry but I hold it in . The nurse came in the room " Is everything alright? "

" Yeah , I'm fine "

----------------
Author Note

Sorry for not updating so long .. thank you for supporting this fanfic . Please vote 😊

TODAY IS THEIR 3RD WIN FOR FIRE !! But also their last promotion for it .. 3 wins in a week man !!!

Hope they will rest well for the Epilogue tour 😊