17th day pt 2

Do you mind if you guys go check my fan fiction IG account ? @/mybts.fantasy

Thank you 

----------------

Soo Jae and Taehyung were the only one left in the living room . The rest of them are in the kitchen preparing food . The silence within them was no joke . The silence broke when Taehyung's phone rang .

He stood up and took the call outside . " Hello ? " 

" Hello , Is this Kim Taehyung ? " a man asked .

" Yes , I am and who are you ? "

" My name is Bo , I'm actually a barista at Big Jo club . "

" Ah.. how may I help you ? " How does this guy know my number ? My name even ?

" Are friends with.. Kim Sohui ? "

" What ?! " He nearly dropped his phone .

" Well you see, Ms . Kim here got drunk at the bar . We have to close up soon , we can't leave her here . Can you come pick her up ? "

" Why me ? Doesn't she have other family members ? " Taehyung got grumpy , not because of this Bo guy but the bitch .

" Your number is the only one in her favourites . So I called . "

Taehyung sighs , he doesn't want to take her but he can't leave a girl there . " Can you send me the location ? I'll be there . "

" Thank you . "

.

Taehyung walks back in the house and look at Soo Jae . She smiled and pick up his bag " You have to go right ? "

His heart throbbed " How did yo-" . " I always know , if you are involved with her . " she placed the bag on his arm " Don't worry , I will tell the others " she turn around and walk back to the couch .

He frowned I will definitely find out the reason why we have to avoid each other .

-----------

Jungkook and Hye In ran into a dead end alley , they stop and turn around to face the man . The man stops and smirks " Ah.. my cover was blown "

Hye In chuckled " That is because you suck . It is too obvious " . " You don't have to be so honest .." he sighs .

" Why are you following us ? " Jungkook glared at him .

"  'Us' ? I was following her . " he let out a light laugh .

" Spit it , Dokeom ! " Hye In started to get impatient . He smiled " Wow ! A queen like you knows me ! " . Hye In clenched her fist .

Dokeom raises his camera and snap a photo of her . Hye In was taken by surprise " What are you doing ?! "

" That uniform is Big Hit High isn't it ? Nice uniform " he rub his chin .  " Bastard ! " Jungkook rush towards him but Hye In grabs his arms before Jungkook does something stupid .

" My , my what a wild dog there " he chuckled . Somehow Hye In got triggered when Dokeom said Jungkook was a dog  " Watch your mouth , you asshole "

" Right ! " he took out the SD card from his camera . " I came here to take your photo . A queen like you shouldn't be beating around the bushes . "

" What's your motive ? " Hye In gave him suspicious eyes .

" Expose you of course ! " he let out a laugh . " People have been looking for you . Wanting to fight you ! While you ! Keeping your identity hidden like a petty coward ! "