Fifth Day pt 4

Author's Note

Rumours keep rising .... and is all about BTS .. I hope they are okay ... Today is about Jungkook ..

What's next ? I hope the boys aren't upset about these rumours . Please rest more Bangtan !!

_____________

< After School >

Soo Jae POV 

As soon as the school bell rang , I quickly walked out of the classroom and head to the locker . I tried to avoid Taehyung as much as possible , he kept asking question about the cut on my cheek . It's really annoying , he even did aegyo to get the answer .

I reached the locker , I saw Yeon Ri . We stared at each other , I nearly greeted her . Our identity still hasn't been revealed to anyone except Bangtan . So we still can't talk at school . She pulled out her phone to text me .

++++++++++++++++

Yeon Ri > Ms Kwon . Are you still not gonna say anything about that cut on your cheek ?

Soo Jae > Aish ... Not you too ... It's a long story ..

Yeon Ri > Tell me . I'm listening .

Soo Jae > Miss Queen Suh Hyun and her monkeys .

Yeon Ri > What ?!

Soo Jae > I'll tell you tonight :X

++++++++++

Our conversation then got interrupted , Yeon Ri quickly left the locker . " Soo Jae ! "  I rolled my eyes , Taehyung . " How did you leave so fast , did you teleport ? Are you sure you are not a alien ? " . I rolled my eyes and played along with his alien conversation ,  I flicked his forehead . " Ouch ! " he cupped his forehead . " Looks like your brain doesn't want to accept the information about my planet . " . He frowned " Huh ? " . I ignored him and walked away . I walk faster than usually .

He then came after me  , " Yah ! Can you stop walking so fast ? " . I don't know why but I got irritated and continue ignoring him , maybe because of what I heard Da Mi said that I am Taehyung so called friend in the toilet . Question kept popping out in my mind . He grabbed my shoulders  " Yah ! Are you listening ? "

I turned and glared at him , I got frustrated and yelled him " WHY ?! " . He got shocked when I yelled but I didn't care and continue " Why ? Why do you keep talking to me ? Why talk to me , not other girls ? Why do you keep bothering me ? You hate me , don't you ? So why are you nice to me for one minute the next you are all mean again ? If you hold a grudge against me why not say so ? " .

Suddenly , he grabbed my hand and pull me towards him . He hugged me and stroked my head , tears keep flowing out of my eyes as I buried my face deeper into his chest . " I heard before that if an animal is angry , it will calm down by hearing their own heartbeat . " 

' What the hell did he get that information from ? That's so stupid ' . I calmed down and push him away  " I'm not an animal , idiot . " .  I turn and walked away but his hand stop me . " You're my friend . You're different from the rest of the girls , that is why you are special . I rather talk to you than other girls . Same goes to Hye In-sshi and Yeon Ri-sshi . " he looked away and blush in embarrassment .

' This guy is so cute . ' I giggled . He looked at me  " What's so funny ? " . I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing  " It's nothing . You just give me goosebumps all of the sudden when you say things like that . So cringe " . I started laughing , he face went red " Yah ! I had to ! You were crying , what am I suppose to do ? " .  I kept laughing  , " Whatever ! So aren't you gonna tell me about the cut on your cheek ? "

I smiled at him  " Nope ! " and skipped away . He came after me " YAH ! "

___________

Jimin POV

I looked at her from afar , she really is beautiful . I was on my way to buy a new pair of converse shoes , then I saw her in the shop at the same time . I saw a few guys drooling over her as she bend down to look at the shoes . I quickly walk towards her  " Yeon Ri ! " I called out to her . The guys that was drooling over her got jealous and walked away .

She looked up and smiled " Oh ! Jimin ! " . " Are you buying converse shoes ? " I asked . She smiled again " Yup ! How about you ? " . " Same . What colour are you taking ? " . Suddenly , she frowned " I don't know whether to take black or red . Jimin-ah , what do you think ? Black or red ? "

I think for a moment  " Black . " . She actually look good in both but I don't want Namjoon to fall for her so I chose black . She pat my back " Thanks ! What about you ? " . I want to have the same shoes with her  , " Black too . "

She stared at me for a moment , I got shy  " What's wrong ...? " . She rubbed her neck " Nothing ... Just imagining how you look like in black converse . You look kinda of hot with it so I think it's ok . " . I smiled at her compliment . We paid everything and left the shop .

" Are going anywhere else ? " She asked me all of the sudden . " No , I'm not . I'll just try out these new shoes in the dance room . Why do you ask ? " .  She point towards the shop in a few metres away " I wanna shop for new jeans and snapbacks . I thought you were gonna shop for something else , so I thought we could go together . "

I blushed , I really wanna try these new shoes on but if I leave her to go shopping alone , guys will start drooling over her again if she is not aware . So I changed my mind " Why don't I come with you ? "

She put her hands on her hips " You sure ? " . I nod  " Yeah ! I just remembered I need new socks . " . She smiled and grabbed my arm " Okay then . Let's go ! "

_____________

Author's note 

Hope you enjoy this chapter ... Please comment and vote ... Don't tell me bye bye ... It'll make me cry cry ...

Dashi RUN RUN RUN !!!!