Ninth day pt 2

Soo Jae POV

I arrived in front of Hye In's ward . I saw Eunji unnie and Gyu unnie talking .

"Hello ! Gyu unnie ! "

"Oh ..Soo Jae ! You are all grown up ! " Gyu unnie pat my head .

 Eunji unnie looked a bit pale , " Are you okay , Eunji unnie ? "

" Yeah , I'm fine .. " she smiled a little 

.Suddenly , 'click' , The door to Hye In's room ...locked .

I have a bad feeling .. I peeked through the window ..\

Shit !

_____________________

Jungkook POV

" Hello . " he smiled ."Hello.. " my body was on full alert . I begin to change to defense stance as I used to learn Taekwando when I was young .

"Oh.. Taekwando" he smiled and walked towards me . His fist attacks first , then his legs came swift my legs . I quickly dodge it and gave him a kick in the face but manage to touch his chin . His martial art is so familiar . Wing Chun .

His palm landed on my chest . Everything inside me was burning with pain , I fall behind and land on the wall .. I coughed , he walk towards me and pick me up by the collar .

______________

Hye In POV

Jungkook ! NOO ! I have to help him ! I can't let anyone die because of me anymore !!

________________

Jungkook POV

A knife appeared on his hand , " If you would have die back then , she wouldn't be lying on this bed " He raised it up ... I close my eyes preparing for the pain

*stabs

My body drop on the ground , but I feel no pain , no blood . Chan Yong screamed in pain .

*stabs 

He drops his knife and fall on to the ground . There I saw Hye In with a fork on her hand , stained with blood .

The door break open , Soo Jae and Dr.Gyu ran in along with Eunji . Hye In drop to the ground and I catch her before she did . Chan Yong's neck started to bleed heavily . The police and security fill in the room . Hye In hug me tighter and bury her face in my shoulders .

" Thank goodness .. " she whispers

" Hye In ! Yoou okay ?? " Soo Jae kneel next to us . She just nod in reply , Eunji and Dr.Gyu was being interviewed by the police . Siren everywhere . Nurses and a doctor check Chan Yong for a pulse but there was nothing . He is gone . Forever

It was a hectic day .

________

NO ONE POV

Yeon Ri and the rest of Bangtan rush to the hospital after receiving the news . Hyuna arrived earlier than them .

They entered the ward and saw , Hye In was being fed by Jungkook. Both of them were shock when all of them barged int the room . Hye In blush as she actually didn't want to be fed by Jungkook , she could have eaten herself but the doctor said she cannot move much .

" Aish.. We were all so worried about both of you but what I see is you guys lovey dovey . " Taehyung heaved a sigh of relief .

" What 'lovey dovey" ?! " Jungkook tinted with a slightly pink blush . " The doctor said she can't move much "

" Are you okay , unnie ?!?! " Yeon Ri run towrds Hye In and hug her tightly . Hye In suffocated " I was *coughs* but now I'm not .. " Yeon Ri let go " Sorry .. "

" Glad you are alright ! hehehe ! " *aegyos Jhope gave a thumbs up . Bangtan cringe but Jhope defended himself " Yah ! It's my swag ! You guys can't even do it ! "

Hye In laugh . Bangtan was stunned to see this as the never see her smile or laugh before . Jungkook then smiled " Hey ! You should smile and laugh more often ! You look cute like that ! "

Hye In blush and hit him with a pillow . Then , Soo Jae and Hyuna enters the ward . " Since when did you guys arrived ? " Soo Jae smiled . Hyuna walks in and ignores Yoongi presence , they still haven't made up after the fight . Taehyung run towards Soo jae and back hug her " You okay ? Were you involve with the fight ? "

Soo Jae ruffled his hair and push his hands away " I'm fine , I was not involve . Only they were " pointing at Hye In and Jungkook .

Namjoon and Jin smirks " Since when you guys were a couple ? " . 

" No we are not ! " they answer back in unison .

" Even their mind think alike ! "

" Is he dead ? " Yeon Ri asks .

" Yes . Forever " Hye In answers . She clenched her fistd under the blanket so no one know but Jungkook did .

Namjooon then ask " Can you tell us who is Chan Yong now ? "

Hye In took a deep breath " Yeah .. "

________________

Author Note

Sorry for not updating so long , my trials are coming up .. Those who are still reading this , thank you for supporting !! :) love YOu !

I won't post the next chapter till I get 15 votes for this chapter ( to know you guys enjoyed it :) )

MY IG :

Fan acc : @ / btsofficially.forever

Personal acc :@/ mr.nekooo