16th day

Yoongi waits at the park bench as planned by his friends . They promised to bring Hyuna here so they can talk . He put his hand into his pocket and huff a mist of cold breath as he waits patiently . He stare at the empty park cover with white snow . < A/N South Korea winter season is between December to February >

He then heard footsteps from afar , a figure he longs for to appear . He mumbled her name softly " Hyuna " .

She walks nearer and nearer till their distance was a few centimetres apart . He looks at her , how much he missed her . 

" Hyuna , I- "

She cuts me off with a glare " If you are planning to make me quit fighting , you might as well give up now . " she turns around and walk away . Yoongi process those words into his mind , he froze on the spot and look down .

Is this what you want ? he asks himself . He clenched his fist and look up No ! I don't want to leave her side anymore . He run after Hyuna and caught her arm . Yoongi pull Hyuna towards his chest and hug her tightly . Hyuna got caught off guard , her face went blank at his actions .

" I'm not gonna ask you to quit . I'm not gonna stop you from doing your things . Just promise me something . " he buried his face into Hyuna soft scented hair and whisper " Promise you won't put your life at risk .. promise you won't leave me. " he hug her tighter .

Hyuna felt a relief rush through her body , a feeling of security . She was so afraid that she has to lose him over fighting . She thought about it for days , both of them are important to her . Now that she hears those words , she never felt better . She doesn't have to choose . 

Yoongi waits for her reply . Hyuna closed her eyes and reply him by hugging back " I promised " . From afar , the rest of his friends watch the scene .

" Do you think the plan work ? " Jimin asked impatiently .

Namjoon slap the boy's head " Just wait , will ya ? "

" I think they made up , I mean they are hugging right ? "Taehyung said .

" I think so too . " Jin agrees .

" OMG.. " Soo Jae squeals quietly and cover her eyes with her hands . The others were shock too as they watch Yoongi and Hyuna lips touch each other .

" I thought they were gonna make up but they end up dating " she peeks at the scene through her fingers .

" Well that means mission accomplish . " Hye In smiled .

Everyone high five each other .

-----------

Finally! :)