Fifth day pt 2

Jungkook POV

I noticed something strange ever since we entered the classroom . Hye In is not to herself. Usually she will look out at the window but now she looked worried. She kept looking at her phone . She been doing that ever since we entered class .

" Hye In ? You okay ? " I asked worriedly .

" I'm fine , didn't I said so ? " she frowned . She turn and look out the window . I stared at her , her face looked calm but her eyes tells me she isn't .

Suddenly , she stood up . "  Teacher , I don't feel very well . " She hold her stomach , acting that she is in pain .

"Oh my ! "  teacher got worried . " Go to the nurse office then . " . She nods and left the classroom. My mind couldn't stop thinking about the worries in her eyes . I immediately raise up my hand ,  " Teacher , I am worried about Hye In . Can I go with her ? " .

Teacher smiled at me " Sure . Please be back before lunch break . " . I nod and left the classroom . I ran to the nurse office and opened the door . She was sitting on the bed , then caught my presence and looked at me . " What are you doing here ? " she raised her eyebrows . " I was worried .. " I looked into her eyes .

She rolled her eyes " How many times do I have to say I'm fine ? " . She took out her glasses and lie on the bed , she grab the blanket and cover herself . I took a seat beside the bed and watch her . I stare into her face for a moment , she looked like angel ... Her skin as pale as Suga , attractive lips like Jin . Before I know it my lips are on hers .

I quickly back away , I touched my lips . ' Jeon Jungkook ! What did you just do ? ' I flustered for a moment . ' Did I really fall in love with her ? ' I shake my head in confusion . I stand up and just left the office to get a drink . 

I opened the door and .... " Soo Jae ?! " .

Shit .

___________

Hye In POV

I covered myself with the blanket and closed my eyes . I ignored Jungkook's presence and went to my own world . I kept trying to figure out who called me . The voice is so familiar but I'm scared . That voice give me chills .

Suddenly , I felt something on my lips . It was soft . I didn't want to open my eyes , thinking it will be awkward later . Then , it left my lips but the feeling of it is still there . Then , I heard the door open . I slowly open my eyes and peeked to see who is it .  Jungkook ? He is leaving .

He closed the door , I sat up and touch my lips . ' Did he just kissed me ? ' I blushed and covered my face . What the hell just happened ? Someone please tell me .

_______

Soo Jae POV

I was excused by the teacher . Hye In unnie said she was unwell and went the nurse office to rest . 

As I arrived the office , I saw something I shouldn't see or .. maybe I should . I saw Jungkook kiss Hye In . I covered my lips in shocked . ' Jungkook likes unnie ? Does Hye In unnie knows ? ' questions keep coming into my head .

Suddenly , the door opens . Jungkook looked at me in shock , I tried to change the situation but he spoke up first . He closed the door " Please don't tell me ... " .

" I .. I.. it was a coincidence ... " I panicked . He grabbed my arm and run to the end of the corridor  " Don't tell Hye In ..." he blushed and looked away . I got serious " Do you like her ? "

He rub his neck " Yeah .. sort of .. " .  I got angry , what do you mean ' sort of ' ? Is he trying to play with unnie's feelings . I punched the wall and look at him " Jeon Jungkook . Let me warn you . If you ever hurt her . I will kill you . " . He looked at me in shock . I then smiled , " See you during lunch break . " I skipped off . 

I am happy that Jungkook likes her and I can trust him to take care of Hye In unnie . I just hope she doesn't have to go through what happen before ....

_________

Jungkook POV

....hurt her . I'll kill you 

Soo Jae's voice kept repeating in my mind . Why did she say something like that ? Of course I'll never hurt her . I scratched my head , ' Did something happened before ? '

_____________

Author's POV

So did something happen to Hye In in the past before ? If you wanna to know please continue reading. =P

How was the chapter ? I hope you enjoy it . Sorry for the grammar error , my english these days are going down the hill ... hahaha but I'll keep writing !!

Please Comment and Vote .