Fourth Day pt 3

There's 5 more minutes before the lunch break . Mr Kang then make a sudden announcement .

" In two months time , the headmaster is having his 55th birthday . Each class must at least have a team to perform on his birthday . You may combine with other class . " He smiled . The whole class started whispering  . ' It must troublesome .. ' ' Well at least we have Jungkook . ' ' Jungkook can perform with Bangtan . ' ' Kyaa... That means Jungkook is gonna perform .. ' 

Jungkook frown as he felt he is being used . Hye In who is looking outside of the window heard every single thing  , " Pity . He is gonna become a tool . " she whisper to herself . Hye In pitied Jungkook and try to think of something to cheer him up . She doesn't know why she thought of doing it , she usually doesn't  care but maybe Jungkook is special to her .

She grab a small notebook out of her bag and tore out a page . She drew something funny and fold it . She aimed his head . * hits* . Jung kook picked it up and look at her , Hye In whispers at him  " Headshot . " . Jungkook smiles and open the note .

Suddenly , Jungkook burst out in laughter . Everyone turn their head at him , he quickly shut up by covering his mouth . Hye In try to hide her laughter from Jungkook's reaction . 

>>>>> lunch break <<<<<<<

Hye In quickly stand up and left the classroom . As she was about to step out of the classroom , someone grab her . She turn around and saw Jungkook . He smiled at her , she was curious behind that smile . She fold her hands  " What's up ? " . His face got red and innocent  " T..Thank you . " . Hye In turn around " I don't know , what you are talking about . " she hides her laughter as she couldn't forget his reaction . He frowned , Hye In just pinch his cheeks  " Don't frown when you have a handsome face . " she let go and walk away . Jung kook was surprised by the pinch , he covered his face and blushed like crazy .

_________

Hye In POV

I clearing was thinking of eating in the library even though it's breaking the rules . I just want a quiet place . Not even 1 minute after a thought of eating in the library , it was destroyed by Park Jimin . He called out to me as I was walking in the corridor . I wanted to ignore it but he ran after me . He was walking with Yeon Ri . 

He seems cheerful today " Hye In . Where are you going ? The rooftop is that way . " . " I want to eat in the library . " I rejected him bluntly but he doesn't back down  " But we are going to your stadiu-" before he finish his sentence I covered his mouth . I whispered  at him angrily  " Are you an idiot ?! What if someone hears it ? Don't be so open will ya ! " 

I let go and put my hand down . He look at me with a sad face " Sorry .. " . Then , people around us start whispering ' First Jungkook , then Jin , now Jimin . ' ' What a slut . ' . I roll my eyes and look at Jimin and Yeon Ri " Fine . Let's go to the rooftop . "

_________

Namjoon POV

" Yah ! Give back my egg rolls ! " I heard Jin hyung shouting at Taehyung . He chase after him , Suga hyung just ignore them . Soo Jae was eating quietly with Jungkook . I got annoyed , " Hey ! Taehyung . Apologise to Jin hyung . You should not steal other people food . " 

Taehyung keep quiet and apologise to Jin hyung  , he sit back beside Jungkook and continue eating . Then the door open , Jimin , Yeon Ri and Hye In appeared . Jimin smiled " Sorry we are late . " He looks around  " Where is Hobie hyung ? "

"He will be here soon . He went to grab the registration form for the headmaster's stupid birthday . " he answer bluntly to Jimin . I scolded Suga hyung " Hyung , didn't I say before ? No swearing . "

He just roll his eyes at me . He must be grumpy Suga today , he hasn't been in the mood since this morning . Jimin and Yeon Ri took a sit beside Taehyung . Hye In walk over and sit beside Jin hyung . I was surprised , so they are close now . I caught Jungkook glaring at Jin hyung .

I was bothered by it " Jungkook-ah , What's wrong with you ? " . He just look back at his lunch " Nothing . " . Jin was laughing at something that Hye In told him . I got curious , " What's so funny ? "

Jin smiled at me , " I'll tell you later at class . " . I just nod .

_________

Author's Note 

Another short update .... BTS new teaser ... if you haven't watch it you can watch it above . I'm frustrated as I couldn't think how  to write my opening speech from my debate competition ... I end up writing this fanfic ...

Lastly , BTS saranghaeyo !! <3 <3