14th day

Author POV

Soo Jae adjusting her tie in from the mirror when her parents called her that breakfast is ready. She replied saying she will be down in a moment . She look into the mirror again , a photo frame reflecting back to the mirror . A picture of her and Sohui .

She quickly turn back and slam the frame down . Then her phone received a text .

Hye In > Soo Jae is Sohui bck ? I saw her at school yesterday ? It is her right ? The one from middle school ?

Yeon RI > AH ! I think I remember her now ! I kept trying to rmb her because she look familiar .

Soo Jae > Yeah ...

Hye In > She was your best friend back in middle school right ?

++++++

Was she ?

Soo Jae stared at her phone screen , looking at Hye In's question . She decided not to reply and lock her phone . She grab her school bag and hoping that she doesn't have to involve with Sohui ever again .

" Omma ! I'm going to school now . " she grab a piece of bread toast .

" Ok , have a safe trip ! " she smiled .

____

Soo Jae arrived at school at her usual time . While walking into the school , a familiar figure waits for her there . Sohui smirks when she sees her prey . Soo Jae gulped and pretend to not see her by walking past her but luck was not on her side when Sohui grabbed her wrist .

" Not going to greet an old friend ? " she smiled playfully .

Soo Jae glared at her " Good morning . " she tried to push her hand away but Sohui immediately  send her a high kick . Luckily , Soo Jae manage to dodge it .

" Oh , I thought you went rusty since I heard you have not been fighting anymore . " she sneered.

Soo Jae got annoyed with her sick attitude " What do you want , Sohui ? "

" Oh , you finally get it . " Sohui walk towards Soo Jae . " What is your relationship with Taehyung ? " she raised her eyebrows .

Soo Jae thinks carefully what to answer , she doesn't want Taehyung any harm . " Friends . We are just friends . "

" Really ? You two seem close . "

Soo Jae clenched her fist " Are you done interrogating me ? " she glared at her .

Soho then clicked her tongue annoyingly " You have become a bad dog . "

Those words sent Soo Jae shivers down to her spine . " You know what happen when a dog disobeys his master . "

" What the fuck ?! That was way back in middle school ! We are over ! " Soo Jae clenched her fist harder till her nails dig in her palms . " SO what ? It might be to you but not to me . " she grin .

Soo Jae lost her will to fight back as she knows the consequences . " What do you want ? " she helplessly said . Sohui smiled and grabbed Soo Jae's hair " Good doggie . I want Taehyung . "

Soo Jae's eye widen after hearing the request No ! I cannot let Taehyung get involve in this !

" But-"

" No buts ! I want him . If not , you will suffer . "

Soo Jae sighs while Sohui smiles . " Atta' girl , just keep your distance with Taehyung . If he talks to you , the topic must always be about me . Got it ? "

Soo Jae nodded . Sohui felt satisfied and let go of her hair . As Sohui walks away , Soo Jae slid down her back to the ground . 

____________

Taehyung POV

I felt disturbed as Soo Jae kept avoiding me and Sohui keeps talking , clinging on to me . When I go up to her , she walks out of the classroom and Sohui comes and talk to me .. When we meet on the hallways , she turn around and walk away while Sohui blocks my path . What's up with her and this bitch ??

When our teacher announce that we are going to a project in pairs , I felt happy . I kept hoping that I will be the same group as Soo Jae so I can't find out why she has been avoiding me . 

" Kim Taehyung ! Kwon Soo Jae . " my teacher announce .

I immediately stand up and move my table next to hers . Same goes with other classmates .

" Hey .. " I greeted . She nod at me but she didn't look up . I sat down " So..are we going to split the project or are you gonna do it all alone because I'm lazy . "

She immediately shot me with a glare " What ?! No ! Don't you dare Kim Taehyung ! " . I chuckled  " Finally , you talked to me . "

She got taken aback of what I said and avoid my eyes again . She side glance to left , I followed her gaze to.. Sohui ?

The lunch bell rang , then Soo Jae stood up and walk out of the classroom . 

I got annoyed and irritated , my blood boiled all of the sudden because I hate it when I don't know what is going on and I can't tolerate anymore . I quickly ran out of the classroom and catch up with her . I grabbed her hand hard so she wouldn't escape and pull her all the way to the back of the school .

I slam her against the wall and put my arms over her . She look up and shot me a look " What the hell Kim Taehyung ?! "

" What's going on ! " I raised my voice .

" I don't know what are you talking about .. " she look away .

I slam my palm to the wall again " You know exactly what I am talking about ! Why are you avoiding me ?! You have been acting strange since the day that bitch Sohui transfer in ! "

" What do you care about ?! " she shout back at me .

" I care because you are my special friend ! Remember ! "

She had scared eyes look back at me . She cover her eyes and started to sob " I'm sorry.. I can't tell you .. "

" Why .. " I soften my voice .

" I just can't .. please you won't understand ... " she broke down .

" Make me understand .. I want to help you . Anything .."

" Go out.. with Sohui .."

" What ?! "

" That is all I am asking ... go out with Sohui . "

I look into her eyes , I can see fear , desperation . " If this is gonna help you , I'll do it . " I said and took a step back

The wind rustle between the two of us . 

Why do I feel our friendship is going to break apart ?

----------------------

I Hope you like this chapter ! DOn't be a silent reader and vote !