Ninth Day

No One POV

Dr.Gyu enter Hye In's ward for a checkup to see if she is fine . Dr. Gyu has been Hye In's doctor since young , so she has seen Hye In worse condition before . She opened the door and saw Jungkook lying beside Hye In's bed , holding her hand .

" Young people these days ... " Dr. Gyu whispers to herself . She walk towards Jungkook and shake him a little to wake him up.

Jungkook lift his head up and turned to Dr.Gyu . " I need to have a checkup on Hye In . Will you mind leaving the room for a moment?  "

Jungkook looks at Hye In face and back to Dr.Gyu . He nods " Yeah .. sure " he stood up and exit the room.

Dr. Gyu look at Hye In and sigh " You are one lucky girl ... " and stroke her head .
_________

Jungkook POV

I sat outside of the room on the bench.  I sigh and ask myself why did that guy want to stab him ?

Suddenly, I noticed a woman walking towards my direction.  She stop in front of me . " Hi ,  is this Lee Hye In's ward ? " she asks.

" Yeah , it is . " I nod

" Thank god . I thought I was lost . "

" Who are you , noona ? " she looks older than me .

She smiled " My name is Eunji , I'm Hye In's friend . "

" Oh.. "

" So you must be Jeon Jungkook ? "  she sat beside me.

"  How do you know ? "

" I heard a lot from Hye In about you . She talks about you everytime.  " she smiled.

"  Really ?! " I was surprised.

"  Yeah , she says you suck at maths . "

I blush in embarrassment " Er... sort of .. "

" You're good at dancing and singing from what I heard from her ... " 

" I'm not that good .. "trying to be humble

" Don't be humble .. " Eunji smiled .

" Are you one of those illegal street fighters ?" I couldn't resist myself from asking .

She laughed " Yes , I am . "

" Then, could you tell me who is Chan Yong ? "

She frown a little " Nobody told you ? "

I shake my head " No .. They all want Hye In to tell me  "

She pat my back : She better " Eunji the gave a sad smile " I really hope someone like you willl treasure her . Hye In... she doesn't know what is love anymore .. "

" Huh ? Wha- " I was cut off by the doctor .

" her condition is stable she , she will wake up soon . " Dr Gyu fold her hands .

" Oh ! Tha nk you.. " I enter back the room . I close the door leaving the doctor and EUnji behind .

_________

Eunji POV

" It's been awhile . : she smiled .

" You still look dumb as usual : Gyu stared at me .

" You still sharp tongue as usual" I gave her a a 'V' sign.

" What happen to her ? One minute I left the hospital , another second I got a call about my patient being stabbed with poison . "

" Chan Yong , He still alive . " I clenched my fist .

" You better finish him soon before Hye In does . She can't view this world much longer . "

" What do you mean . " my heart thumped

_______

Jungkook POV 

The room was silent only filled with the sound of her heartbeat on the monitor . I look at the open window , wind blowing through the window to the curtains , There he is , Chan Yong .

" Hello . " he smiled .

___________________

Author Note

How was it? 

Sorry if the this story is lame but still thank you for 1.1 K T.T .... I love all of you . Comment down below if you are confuse with the story line and Vote !

KAMSAHAMIDA 03<~<3