She opens the door all the way and rushes to his side. His head snaps in her direction surprised by her sudden appearance. She could feel his eyes on her as she sat down beside his injured leg. Once her eyes fell on the wound she began to stare unintentionally. She has seen wounds like this in movies, but seeing it for herself was something entirely different. Without her permission, her mouth let out a quiet "Fuck." when she notice the small bullet sticking out from his flesh. Somehow the guy heard making him breathe out a small laugh at her reaction.

"Do you want me to drive you to the hospital, or do you want me to just call 911?" She tries to keep her tone steady and calm for his sake, but it wasn't hard to notice the shaking in her voice.

"Neither, just help me up." He orders as he reaches out his left arm. Mila takes a hold of it and pulls it over her head so it's resting on her shoulder. When Mila stands up she drags him with her. He lets out a grunt on the way up, but when he is on his feet he becomes quiet, except for his heavy breaths. "You need to-" He starts saying, and if it weren't completely silent in the hall Mila wasn't sure she would have heard him. He sounds completely drained of energy as he takes yet another deep breath. "You need to take out the bullet," he says with his head hanging, and his eyes glued to the hard floor.

"What?" Mila questions, wondering if she heard him right. She readjusted his arm on her shoulders. He is almost a head taller then her, so she isn't sure if she can hold him up much longer. "I-I can't do that. I have to take you to a hospital, you have been shot." She rambles on not seeing how he can even think she would know how to treat a bullet wound.

"Really? I didn't notice." He replies irritated over the fact that she won't just listen to him. "I will talk you through it. Either you do it, or I do it, but I will probably pass out halfway through." He groans looking at her in the eyes this time. For the first time, she notices that his eyes are green, and because of the sweat running down beside them it makes it look like they are glowing. He also for the first time notice that her eyes are a golden brown, and for a second he doesn't want to look away, but he ends up doing so anyway.

"Okay," Mila says mostly to herself, realizing it is better to just do it than waste any more time. She starts moving forward with him by her side as she steps into the apartment and starts making her way towards her couch. She lifts up the book she previously lost and puts it on the table beside her before laying him down on the couch carefully. He lets out a hiss as he adjusts to get in a better position. She finally notices her own heavy breath, and she is doing everything she can to stay calm so she can help him. "What do I need?" She asks hurriedly.

"Get two small towels, alcohol, a tweezer, a needle, a candle, and some thread." He orders and Mila tries to memorize everything he said as she runs around the apartment gathering it all before laying it down on the table beside him. She looks down at his leg, and notice that while she ran around he tore off part of his jeans form just above the wound.

"Start by tying the towel around my leg above the wound to slow the bleeding." Mila picks up the towel, and wraps it around his leg just above the injury, and ties it. He keeps on telling her what to do, and she keeps listening to him. After the towel is tied he tells her to pick up the alcohol, and pour it over the wound to stop it from getting infected. As the liquid touch his flesh he bites down on his lips to stop him from screaming. She picks up the tweezers and pulls out the bullet before laying it carefully on the table. She pours alcohol on the wound once again, and he once again bites his lip, but this time a small hiss leaves his lips as well. Mila picks up the needle and burns it over the candle. She puts the thread in the needle before she begins to stitch up the wound. He grits his teeth together and tries to find something to distract him from the pain. His eyes eventually fall on her. The way she sticks out her tongue when she concentrates seems to be distraction enough. When she's done she pours alcohol on the other towel, and wash away the blood that has gathered around the previous wound. She then unties the towel around his leg, and let out a breath as she looks at her accomplishment.

"Was that all?" She asks to make sure. He props himself up on his elbows before nodding his head. His eyes wander down his leg until they stop at the stitches visible in his leg. "You did well." His voice is raspy and drained.

"Thank you. You should probably keep laying down, and relax for a little bit." She tells him, so he would have enough energy to go to his own apartment later.

He lays down, but his eyes remain on her, and for a second Mila thinks he is about to speak up again, but he doesn't. She tries to say something instead, but she can't find anything to say. Instead, she just looks back at him, and then she knows why he didn't say anything. He didn't need to because everything he wants to say she can see in his eyes. He is grateful for her help. His calmness through it all surprised her, but she is also thankful for it because if it weren't for that she isn't sure if she would have been able to keep calm.

She stands up and gathers everything she used before carrying it into the kitchen. She puts it on the counter, so she can clean it up later. Mila picks up a new towel before drenching it with water. She twists it to make sure it doesn't drip before taking it with her back to him. She sits down on the floor beside the couch.

"Mila," she tells him, but once his brows draw together she realizes he didn't understand what she meant. "My name is Mila Grey, and yours?" She clarifies, and he unconsciously nods.

She can feel him watch her every movement as she raises her hand, and bring the towel to his forehead before she starts to wipe away the sweat that has gathered on there. "Harry." He says slowly, and this time she notices his thick British accent. Mila's parents didn't move to London with her until she was ten, so she still has a clear American accent. "How long have you lived here?" He asks, and she notices that his eyelids have become heavier for him.

"A year," she tells him as she begins to remove her hand from his forehead, but before she completely manages to do so he wraps his hand around her wrist.

"How come I have never seen you before?" He asks in a whisper as he tilts his head slightly to the side making his curls move along with his movement.

"I don't know. You never really leave your apartment, and when you do you are always in a rush." Instead of giving her a proper reply he just nods his head before finally letting his heavy eyelids close. His breath becomes heavy, and it doesn't take long before she realizes he fell asleep from exhaustion.

She stands up and goes looking for a blanket. When she finds one she takes it with her back to the couch and lays it on him. She debates on waking him and helping him over the hall, but it doesn't feel like the right thing to do. For the first time, she lets herself actually look at him. His hair reaches just below his ears. His heart-shaped lips are now slightly parted, and the redness in them are now weaker then they were when he bit on them to keep from screaming. He looks attractive without a doubt.

Mila looks away and walks towards her bedroom. Once she makes it inside she closes the door and lets herself freak out. Everything that she kept inside earlier in order to keep calm comes rushing back. Her chest heaves and her eyes are wide as she looks around the room. She walks motionless over to her bed and falls down on it exhausted. Did I just remove a bullet from someone's leg? She asks herself over and over, but knowing he is alive, and well soothes her right away. She closes her eyes, and seconds later darkness takes over her.

Who knew Sunday of all days would be the most action-filled day for me this week.