"They checked her medical records and saw that she have suffered several mental issues ever since she was young." Trisha told everyone, except Zayn who was forced to put to sleep and Johanna who is still waiting for Louis, "A lot of mental break downs, signs of schizophrenia, violent tantrums."

"Losing her father was the last straw and she just broke down and started blaming Zayn for everything. She developed the delusion that... killing Zayn... will make everything back to normal." Yaser sighed before looking at his sleeping son.

"I can't believe this happened to them." Niall said holding Harry's hand for comfort.

"They don't deserve this." Harry sighed, "How's... how's Louis...?"

They were all quiet, making Harry sob.

"How... how will Zayn t-take this?"

~~~

Johanna was pacing back and forth outside the operation room, trying to be patient for any news about her son.

She stopped when she saw the doctor come out, "D-doc! How is he? How's Louis?"

The doctor took off his mask and have Johamma a look of sympathy, "We... we're trying to do our best, ma'am... but he's loosing too much blood. We're really sorry, but due to a recent accident, it took most of our Blood O stock. We don't have enough blood now for Louis' own operation."

Johanna's world stopped, "You... you mean..."

"We're really sorry, ma'am but unless there are some people with the same blood type as Louis and can donate it right away, we can still save him."

"I can donate, please." Johanna begged.

"I don't think it's enough, ma'am, it's too risky for only one person to donate since we'll be needing a lot. Why don't you try asking friends and relatives right away? We're going to do the best as we can to keep him breathing, but you have to hurry."

Johanna nodded before grabbing her phone.

~~~

"I'm sorry, we're not the same as his blood type." Liam said sorrowfully when Johanna announced Louis' condition.

"How... how about anyone? Our relatives can't come as fast as it is needed." Johanna asked desperately.

They called for everyone they know who lives near, not wasting anytime and quickly getting to the point to save Louis' life.

"No one's available." Johanna cried as soon as Trisha made the final call.

"We're so sorry." Trisha said as he pull the crying woman in her arms.

Everyone was tearing up, all hope was lost as they couldn't find anyone. Harry was the worse, full on sobbing on Niall's chest. Zayn hasn't woken up yet, and they're all worried about what to do when he does wake up.

"He's too young." Johanna cried, "He still has a lot to live for. He's dream, and his family with Zayn."

Trisha couldn't do anything but just hold her tight and rub her hand on Johanna's back in attempt to comfort.

She knows how much it hurts for a mother to lose her child. She is one herself and she couldn't even imagine what would happen if they arrived late and couldn't save Zayn.

"He was a good man." Yaser said, "Sacrificing himself for someone he loved. I'm proud that he proved me wrong. It would've been an honor to have him as my son in law. You raised him well, Johanna."

"W-What do you mean 'it would've been'...?"

All head turned to an already woke up Zayn. Horrified expression painted on their faces, and so as Zayn's once everything registered.

"Zayn-"

"What happened?"

"Zayn-"

"What happened to Louis? What's going on?" Zayn began to panic.

"Zayn, please-"

"Where's Louis?!"

Johanna broke down and cried harder, affecting Zayn badly as he began to do the same. Trisha had to walk out with Johanna seeing what just happened while the boys tried to pin a thrashing Zayn down.

~~~

"I can't anymore." Johanna pulled away from Trisha, "I have to do something, Trisha! I have to save him! He have a lot to live for!"

"What will you do?" Trisha asked, full of worry since she might have an idea on what Johanna will do.

"I... I have to save him, Trisha... even if it means trading places with him."

"Jo..."

"You would do the same for your son, right? Please take good care of him for me?" Johanna smiled.

~~~

A bed was wheeled next to Louis'. Johanna stared at her son's pale face. A tear falling down, yet a smile painted on her face as memories of Louis and her other children flooded her mind. Louis was her eldest thus it is understandable how special he is to her. He was her first baby, her only son, her little boobear...

"We'll begin soon, Ms. Tomlinson." the doctor announced.

"I'm ready." she smiled as the best memory flashed infront of her eyes...

The first time she ever held her baby boobear...

~~~

Light flashes so bright as soon as he tried to open his eyes.

"L-Louis?"

Louis groaned and tried to sit up.

"Be careful, the wounds are still fresh." Zayn said quietly as he walk near Louis.

"I'll call the doctor." Liam said before excusing himself.

"What happened? Are you okay? Shouldn't you be on bed too?" Louis asked Zayn.

"It's been four days, I'm fine now, so is baby Zouis." Zayn smiled softly before grabbing Louis' hand and placing it on his bump.

Louis smiled but faded, "How about Eleanor?"

"She's taken good care of now." Trisha said.

"We'll tell you all the details later, I don't think you need the stress right now." Yaser added, "But... I just want you to know that I'm... we're really proud of you."

Louis grinned, "Thanks."

"You really scared us." Harry said pouting.

"It was badass though." Niall said but groaned when Harry hit him.

"Wouldn't have done it without my lovely mom." Louis grinned looking around but frowned when he didn't saw her,

"Where's mom?"

_______________________________
AN: Epilogue is next!

Sorry it was late, had other stuff to do!

Hope the chapter was good as I'm hoping it would be, and you liked it.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

-ShiningBlackStar