Fiona continues to glare at me, not daring enough to say a word to me. I stare at her expectantly, but upon making eye contact with me she sharply turns her head away.

"Okay... well when you don't need time to yourself come and find us." Emma hesitantly replies giving me a puzzled look before Fiona abruptly storms off.

"I'm okay go after her." I urge Emma, and with some hesitation she glances between Beau and I before walking off in the same direction as Fiona.

"Well that was awkward." Beau speaks up moments later, meanwhile I am hit with the realization that we are still standing in our previous spot.

"Tell me about it." I groan, my mood now completely deflated.

"Why did you lie?" Beau ponders, his voice laced with curiosity.

"I don't know. I didn't want to worry Emma and it's not like it would make a difference to Fiona." I sigh revealing more hurt in my voice than I had intended.

"Did something happen between you and Fiona?" Beau hesitantly asks, as if I'm about to explode any moment.

"I'd rather not talk about it." I grumpily reply, removing my arm from Beau's to reveal small red tinted marks on his arm outlining the shape of my nails.

"I'm so sorry it was the only way to shut you up."I suddenly exclaim at the sight as guilt washes over my rash actions.

"The only way?" Beau smirks now wriggling his eyebrows at me, as my fingers trace the outline of the marks.

"Shut up! You and I both know that I wouldn't have kissed you." I instantly snap at his comment, removing my fingers from his arm.

"Well that's too bad because I would have." Beau smirks edging his way closer to me.

"You would have what?" I ask his statement now occupying my thoughts and causing too much confusion for my brain.

"I would have kissed you." Beau confirms, now grinning warmly at me.

"Oh." I mutter caught off guard and flustered, now attempting to avoid looking directly into his eyes.

"Now about my sore, are you going to kiss it better?" Beau pouts at me, now shoving his arm in my face, only for me to notice that the redness has died down completely and the marks are almost non existent.

"Well would you look at that it's already getting better." I playfully mock him, plastering a fake smile on my face in an attempt to occupy my thoughts.

"No it's still sore." Beau persists, his fingers trailing up my arm and sending shivers down my spine.

"Let's get out of here like actually get out of here." I suddenly interrupt his action, taking a step backwards and smiling to myself in amazement at the thought that I just blurted out.

"Wait wait wait hold up you want to skip school with me?" Beau queries staring back at me with a mischievous glint evident in his eyes.

Upon hearing his words I hesitate to answer as doubts begin to fill my mind, but I recollect myself before answering. "Yes let's do it!"I exclaim with a sudden determination inside of me.

Beau didn't need me to confirm that twice, and before I knew it our bags were all packed for the day and we were exiting the school building.

"Wait Beau we can't just leave!" I suddenly exclaim halting to an alarmed stop.

"Yes we can and we will, no one stops Beau Brooks from skipping school."

"The school notifies our parents if we're absent or not attending classes." I quickly add, a hint of guilt now occupying my thoughts.