travel

" I'll see you then louise?

" of course how could I miss it?

I walked into my house at 6 because I went to the after school program. with only 4 hours to get ready, I had to go casual. I decided to wear a plaid over shirt with a black tank top under with regular blue skinny jeans, and black converse, and a black dc beanie.

I curled my hair slightly, and pulled my beanie over.

I put beige sparkly eye shadow on and curled my eyelashes and put mascara on.

I'm ready. I said just as the doorbell rang.

when I opened it Jack was there.

" you look great!" he said genuinely

we got in his car and he said to me, " don't be intimidated by any of my friends ok? I'll be there with you." he said very softly.

he was very close to my face. he started to lean in for a kiss.

but then a car honked. it startled him he looked back and there was a black suberu . it was no match for his black chevy camaro.

as we were driving to the party it was a very weird long rid but then he asked.

" do you like the area here? I mean it has a beach and a cool hangout."

" yeah I like it here especially since your here, I said as I grabbed his hand." I like you and I wouldn't leave for the world." I said as I smiled.

he smiled and stopped the car in front of the house. he looked at me and said " I love you louise. your the first girl who has ever told me that!"