Chapter 8

!!!! Very important chapter !!!!

"There you are you little bitch!" Zayn slurred and stumbled over to me. Are they high?

"Uh Zayn are you okay?" I backed up as he fell to the ground and started laughing.

"Sure as hell we are Baby Bae!" Niall sang while laughing.

"We should go..." Harry frowned.

"And leave them?"

"They'll sober up once the cold hits them." Harry said matter-o-factly. Zayn stood up and strolled up to Harry and shoved his arm away from me. Zayn leaned in and I cold smell the liquor on his breath.

"Do you see what you did to me? I came after you but you were with this prick. You left me!" Zayn hissed but then began to shout. All his secrets are going to be spilling out now that he's unable to think properly and he won't even remember it. It's a win win.

"You take Niall, I can handle this." I motioned Harry off and he grabbed Niall dragging him away while his laughter grew fainter and fainter.

"Now Zayn, tell me what you feel about me." I held him steady and looked into his bloodshot eyes. Something clicked because his pupil blew out till there was a fine line of brown around his eye. He backed up and fell on his ass and he tried running backwards on his hands like I was some murderer. "Zayn?" I whimpered as the fright over took his face like a small child having a nightmare. "Zayn it's okay it's only me." I comforted and slowly approached him. I stood up and extended my hand out to him but his eyes roamed my body, mentally undressing me. He had already seen half of me naked. His lips curled into a smirk and he jumped to his feet and he grabbed my shoulders, pressing his forehead to mine. It was dark outside so we could only see eachother as Zayn used his hips to pin me to the fence wall. I realised when he was below me he had full view under my flipping skirt. This is why I do not like slutty - ish clothing. "Zayn." I whimpered again and he groan. He nudged my head to the side as he had full access to my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot and his teeth grazed my skin. He is marking me again like an animal. I pushed and shoved him but it didn't work, he was a lot bigger than me and I was in a corner. He growled in my ear when I tried shoving him on his chest but my hand slipped down and grazed across his crotch. "Zayn stop! I can't I have Harry and you have your whor-" He stopped working on my neck and fury burned in his eyes.

"Don't finish that." He snarled. "Maybe if you told me you wanted me maybe then this wouldn't have happened hmm?" I rolled my eyes and shoved him off me and ran towards the gate. I climbed up it and Zayn was right next to me the whole time. I shrieked as I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder. Zayn will be the death of me.

I could barely see but I recognised the rotting fruit on the ground and knew where Zayn was going. The sound of his foot on the door startled me and I glanced around wildly. I saw that girl sitting there as if she was waiting for him.

"What did I tell you?! Get the fuck out!" Zayn shouted and she literally ran full speed towards the door.

"Zayn don't rape me." I laughed but had a serious tone. He locked the door and stripped himself of his shirt exposing his tattoos and muscles. He walked over to his graffiti art and began spraying a painting that looked half finished. I sat in silence as a woman started to form, light brown hair, green eyes, with giant wings behind her standing over a lake of blood...He tossed the can and turned around watching me. "Zayn...." I breathed and he jumped onto the couch. His eyes darkened as he stared at my chest and he brought his bottom lip in between his teeth. He leaned closer to me and I couldn't stop myself, almost like a gravitational pull. In fact I didn't want it to stop. He gently grabbed the back of my head and fisted my hair as he looked into my eyes and back to my lips. "Oh baby, you look so...delicious." His voice deepened and he pressed his lips against mine slowly. His tongue ran across my lip and tugged on it. "I know you want some of this too." He groaned as I placed my hand on his lap, teasing him. He held my face to his and kissed me harshly, forcing his tongue into my mouth and I fell back. Our lips never left each other's as Zayn hovered over me, pulling my shirt over my head. Harry. I thought and I pushed him out of my mind. I wanted to live my full capacity here to the fullest but I knew that was so wrong to be doing this. Zayn sucked on my collarbones and left a trail of kisses down my body. He swiftly pulled down my skirt with a swift moment and never broke eye contact. He trailed his fingers over my stomach and I was whimpering like a puppy. "Zayn!" He growled as he crawled up back to my ear and talked dirty to me. He was like a mad machine, barely a ring of brown surrounding his pupil, his ruffled hair, his slight stubble running along my neck. "Zayn I'm-"

My phone rang. My mothers contact appeared on the screen and Zayn snatched my phone answered it. Oh Jesus.

"Yo bitch she ain't here. Bye."

I stared at him horrified, a huge smirk was on his face as he set my phone back down. Harry's contact appeared next and I gulped. "Jesus Christ!" Zayn yelled but told me to answer it. Zayn shot me a glance and I shook my head, begging him not to make me do this while I was about to let go. I sighed loudly and answered it quickly.

"Harry, it's not a good-"

Zayn was behind me and making sexual noises. "Babe come back to bed, get off the phone! Or I will come over there and take you right now." Zayn yelled loud enough that Harry heard it. "Zayn what the fuck! Harry we aren't doing anything I swear oh my god!" He hung up and I chucked the pillow at the wall as hard as I could.

"Zayn fucking Malik do you know what you just did! You sick bastard!" I paced in front of him as he was sprawled out on the open mattress watching me with a amused face. The thing is, I was just as guilty, but Zayn didn't have to tell Harry, or at least that way.

I am a sick person. I was really going behind Harry's back and was going to act like nothing happened? I am a low, sick person.

"Oh. I know exactly what I did," Zayn got up and grabbed my body pulling him towards him. I was too tired to fight as he spun me around to face him. "Now you are free aren't you?" Zayn chuckled and I felt sick. "We can continue now, guilt free."

"You're...just using me." I put my clothes back on and sighed loudly. I let him touch me and if the phone didn't ring, we probably would've done more. I twisted out of his grip and tears ran down my cheeks. I kicked the door open till the lock broke because just unlocking it wouldn't help my anger. I ran out towards the bench under the hanging tree. "Violet I think.. I love you!" Zayn shouted behind me and I froze. Liar. I ran faster than before and finally made my way to the bench. I sat down and held my face in my hands. I felt someone staring at me and Tate was sitting on the dirt right before the hill dropped into a deep valley. I am a sick, disgusting whore. This hell hole made me become like every other girl here and that drove me insane.

"Tate?" I whispered as he ignored me. I wiped my face and sat down on the dirt next to him. There was a long silence as we looked off at the free, happy town not caring what happened up here.

"You and Harry then?" Tate's voice shook and he looked at his hands. "Or not anymore judging by your tears."

"I am such a fuck up. I've never been enough or just as everything is going right someone is just waiting for me at the finish line to trip me and let everyone run by." I bit my tongue to keep myself from choking on my breath as I silently cried in the dark.

"You've been here what, four weeks? A month?" I nodded and he sighed. "You aren't going to make it if you are going to be here as long as me. How long are you staying?"

"Couple weeks or till I get better but I've gotten worse." I laid my head down and gazed at the stars twinkling up ahead. Tate never looked at me but he knew I still crying.

"Do you ever just want to disappear? Be something else?" His voice was deep, raspy, different. I gazed at Tate's back and I could see his spine. "Do you?"

"Yes all the time, my nightmares have gotten worse till I start hallucinating." I choked out nervously and my spine had chills running marathons along it. What was happening? Tate chuckled with a sinister smile.

"That could be arranged. I could make all your problems disappear." He turned around and his face looked so contorted, his eyes were black and he had sharp teeth. I felt dizzy, unable to react, weak, the feeling you get after your blood is taken.

"What's happen-" He carved his claws into my leg, leaving cuts of a drawing but my blood was bleeding everywhere and I couldn't see it. It was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it; I tried moving or screaming but I couldn't. I literally could not do anything. His tongue slipped out and licked up the blood up and a crown of thorns was revealed. He then did the same to his own leg, same symbol; a blood oath. He pressed his leg to mine and I barely could wince, I was powerless.

"Violet, you are hallucinating right now."