I could tell that he was trying to conjure up an image of me being pregnant, he seemed humbled by the idea of me being completely filled with his child and he expressed it over and over again with every tender skin searing kiss and lick placed on my stomach. He continue like that for what seemed like eternity, he kissed, licked and sucked at my skin, going from my stomach up to my neck, then further up to my ears to finally slide down to my lips where he passionately took my mouth in a delicate kiss while his hands slowly roamed every inch of my flesh in his reach, his passion was controlled yet rampant at the same time, it was pretty clear that he was holding him back and I could not understand why until he whisper his intent to me ever so fervently, even now I shudder as I hear his whispered words, "Let me love you baby, just for tonight please let me love you", after that plea I could not deny him any longer, I just closed my eyes and let myself go.   

Once I did and gave myself over to his care, I was rapidly dragged into a passion induce state of mind where pleasure and ecstasy collided and merge into one. I felt everything; every single touch, every single kiss, every single thrust of his body inside of mine as he took me to heights I never knew existed. It all produced such powerful undiscovered sensations in my body, that I was left bonelessly breathless and wanting for more, those sensations were all so new to me and soon I couldn't get enough, soon I was addicted to it and soon I was craving the slow, deliberate thrust of his hips, his wondering hands and the soft brush of his lips against my skin like I've never craved anything before, it all just took my breath away. 

He played my body like a master violinist, taking me higher and higher and higher still until I exploded into millions of tiny little pieces that he picked up and put back together, to then do the same again and again. I was left shaken after that long episode, in fact I am still very much shaken up, unable to close my eyes without remembering everything that happened. I knew that coming to his room was a bad idea and I knew that I should have left when my mind screamed at me to leave but for some reason I just could not move, even though I knew I was going to regret it all later I could not push him away. 

Now, hours has passed and my common sense has returned I want nothing more than to get up and run away yet at the same time an invisible force is holding me back and a voice inside of my head is telling me to stay, also his muscular arm is wrap around my middle, so that could be what is keeping me here too, the man has our body practically plastered together as if molded into one, his peaceful sleeping face is resting on the pillow besides mines and his free hand is otherwise occupied, resting possessively on my hip. Wiggling a bit I try to move away from him but instinctively his arm and hand tightens, pulling my body even closer than before. Sighing I give up, I don't need him awake now when my body and mind are in a turmoil, so I may as well just lay still and try to get some sleep. 

Closing my eyes, I try once again to call the elusive sleep god but yet once again after what seems to be an hour he didn't answer, so I am giving up, "Sh!t" I mumble lowly as I once again try to move away from my captor and once again I am pulled back against him, I roll my eyes and decide to settle in for good this time. As my body slowly relax, my mind is slowly being invaded by the past... our past. Every time I am with him my mind just can't seems to help itself and before I know it, what happened in the days leading up to our breakup begins to replay inside of my head, with the replay comes questions, questions that needs to be addressed and answered, I want to know the answer to all the 'Whys' yet still I don't want to ask the questions, rather my mind just wanders around trying to somehow understand what happened.