"Awe honey," Joey coos.

"I've never really liked your father, he's an idiot. I- I don't really know what to say I'm sorry," I shake my head with a small smile.

"You don't have to say anything."

"We'll always be here for you Claude, no matter what," Joey smiles.

"Now, let's go inside the house. I wanna see what it looks like, obviously pure beauty!" Joey cheers, Aaliyah cheers too and I smile.

We walk to the house together, "I really still don't know my way around this place," I shrug.

"You know what would be good?" Aaliyah suggests putting her arms around our shoulders.

"What?" We look at her.

"LETS PARTAYYY!" We cheer and I smirk.

You weren't there for me when I needed you Isaac, so I'm going to destroy your house!

"Hey how did you guys get in here?" I ask.

"We showed the guards a picture of us together, plus they know Aaliyah now," Joey nudges her smirking.

Aaliyah blushes a bright red, "oooohhhh, what did you do now Lia?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Um.." she trails off not knowing what to say.

"She slept with the head guard!" Joey exclaims, I pause and choke on air.

"You did what!?" I yell.

"It was a one time thing," she blushes.

"And another two times," Joey snorts.

"How did I not know about this!?" I exclaim, it would be nice to know things.

"Because you live here, it'd be awkward because you obviously see him a lot," she mutters, I roll my eyes at her accusation.

"No, I don't. I don't even know what he looks like," I say.

Joey gets out his phone and shows me a picture of a man with brown soft hair, hazel eyes with tiny flecks of emerald green. He has a stubble that looks really attractive on him and fair skin, why so hot?

"You slept with that?" I whisper not taking my eyes off the phone.

"He's a total hottie, am I right?" Joey says, I nod. "He's like obsessed with her."

"Really?" I ask looking at Aaliyah, she nods.

"I went on a date with Sam O'Brien and somehow Matt, the guard, showed up. He punched Sam and there was a massive fight, he took me to his home and called me his then we um... you know?" I nod in understanding.

"Hot," Joey comments.

"Anyway, let's throw a party!" Aaliyah says wanting to change the subject.

"Sure," I see a guard passing and I stop him, "Timmy, I'm throwing a party so that's why so many people will show up."

"My names not Timmy ma'am, it's Billy," I wave him off.