Chapter 13- I don't love you

Zacznij od początku

"You are both heartless. You are not my family," I stand up, "you are people who I once loved that I allowed to stomp all over me, now you're just strangers to me."

With that I walk out of my old home, I decided to walk here so that's good I guess. I can think.

I feel tears falling down my cheeks and I shut my eyes tightly, I open them and look up at the sky.

Why did I deserve this?

I stop at a park and sit at a bench, I get out my phone with shaky hands. I bite my lip to stop my lame cries.

I scroll through my contacts and I find myself pausing at Isaac's name, why am I stopping at his name?

For some reason I feel like I need to tell him what happened, tell him how I feel.

I click on his contact and bring my phone to my ear shakily, he answers after four dials.

"Hello?" Comes his gruff almost angry voice, maybe he was in a meeting.

"I-Isaac," I stutter pathetically.

"Claudia? What do you want?" He grumbles.

"I can't deal with this anymore Isaac," a silence spreads through the air.

"If you're talking about the marriage then-" I cut him off.

"I-I'm not talking about the marriage," I put my phone on loud speaker and place it on the table.

"What's happened?" He asks in a soft voice.

I stay silent and stare at the ugly green table, I pick at the bad paint job and my lips quiver.

"I-I have no one," I whisper, my voice cracking.

"What?" He asks.

"I saw my parents.... you know what my dad said to me?" My lips quiver, "he said that he doesn't love me."

I hear heavy breathing and I feel more salty tears falling from my eyes, one lands on my lip and I roll my lips.

"No one cares about me Isaac," I sniffle, my throat starts to hurt. The tightening begins and I grip the table, I let out a loud breath of air, "and I hate that I'm so hurt."

"Claudia..." he whispers softly.

"I went there to ask some questions, there was shouting and his eyes, oh god his eyes. It was as if he was looking at a stranger," I sob.

Congratulations, you broke Claudia Richardson.

Awfully, we all learn very early that being a human being can break you in a few short simple words.

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to be here on this Earth. Why am I so hurt from the words of my lunatic father?

Because he's your father!

"Isaac, are you there?"

"Um... I have to go, I.... I was in a meeting," I look down at the table, fresh tears sliding down my cheeks.

I'm not a rag doll that you can just toy with, he doesn't even consider his words. I was having a heartfelt speech and he says that he has to go?

"Somehow, all the time, you make me hate you even more than I already do. Congratulations."

I press the end button and let my head fall on my arms, when does the pain end?

Never really.

~~
Wow....

I don't know why but at the moment I feel really scared, do you ever feel like that?

I also feel like I want to break down into tears, maybe that's why I made this chapter depressing.

Comment what you think

Vote if you enjoy the story

Follow if you like me!

Keely