Chapter 13- I don't love you

Start from the beginning

"Is that why you're here, other wise you can leave," he points to the door.

I don't show how hurt I am at his words, instead I grin. "Is this how you treat all your guests, I lived here once."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He roars, I flinch slightly but compose myself.

"I came to visit you and have a discussion over dinner," I roll my eyes at my formal words.

"Fine," he grumbles and stomps up the stairs.

Mother walks the rest of the way down and looks at me with watery eyes, "don't do that mother," I mumble.

"D-do what?"

"Cry after you are the one who hurt me," I whisper.

"Clau-" I cut her off.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I yell, she flinches and looks at me surprised. "Yeah, I grew a back bone all because of stupid Isaac Miller."

"Stop it Claudia!" Her eyes harden.

"What have I done?!" I exclaim throwing my arms up in the air.

"Stop blaming me for your fathers mistakes, okay? It wasn't my fault," I scoff and laugh loudly.

"You could have stopped him, but did you!? No you didn't." I answer for her.

"Because I-" I cut her off again.

"We will discuss it at dinner, just not now," I take a deep breath and walk to my old room, straight past her.
                                      ||
"Why did you do it?" I demand looking at my father.

He looks at me as if he's bored and munches on his steak, "what did I do?"

My jaw clenches and I slam my fist down on the table, "WHY DID YOU AGREE TO EVER LETTING ME MARRY HIM!"

He wipes his mouth and places his hands on the table, "to save the business, I told you that."

"You choose your business over your own family, you are so heartless! I bet you don't even love mother, you use people for your own good so it's possible. One day you're not going to have anybody."

He glares at me, "I do love your mother, agreeing to the marriage was just saving the business so I could provide for your sisters and mother."

"Would it kill to just be a normal family, ever? I'm a person and I feel dad! You are meant to be providing for your family and I'm your family! IM ALWAYS THE LAST OPTION!" I shout, I'm not going to cry.

You're not going to cry Claudia.

He stands up angrily, effectively pushing the chair back. "JUST SHUT UP! You know nothing! You are not the last option you greedy b*tch!" I gasp standing up.

"Motherf*****." I say, Mum gasps and I turn to her, "why'd you let him do it?" I cry dropping to my seat.

"I...." she doesn't reply, she stays deadly silent, I look up slowly.

"I don't love you, you greedy b*tch," dad hisses.

I finally know what it feels like to have your heart ripped out repeatedly then stomped on, I'm a glass plate. I can break and never be fixed again.