Chapter 34- Last Day In Brighton

Jack: isn't my nugget doing well with her Volgmas?
Me: what are you doing with my camera? I haven't said good morning yet.
Jack: I thought you had already started the vlog. Come here little nugget. *he's laying down in bed and I lay on top of him*
Me: is that fine?
Jack: maybe shimmy a bit to the side. My ribs can't take it. *I shimmy a bit to side, so that I'm hugging him* that's better. I just woke up. I'm weak still. Anayways, what are we going to do today?
Me: we're gonna go to the pier.
Jack: and...
Me: grab a tub of Boho Gelato.
Jack: with...
Me: my boyfriend and his brother.
Jack: sounds good to me. Let me get dressed.
Me: just in case some of you are confused as to why I'm still keeping up with Vlogmas, it's because as I grew up in Spain and I consider myself Spanish, for us Christmas lasts till the 6th of January; when the 3 Wise Men come and leave us presents, just like Father Christmas. Can you hold the camera I am not really getting you in shot.
Jack: sure. *he takes the camera and I continue talking*
Me: and that's why we are making the most of it whilst we spend our last day in Brighton. I have already done my luggage, something that Mr. Jack Maynard hasn't done already...
Jack: why do you think that?
Me: cause I can see you suit case, empty in the corner of this exact room. You're such a marmot and a lazy ass boy.
Jack: I'm your marmot and your lazy ass boyfriend, and that's all that matters.
Me: I am so happy that we're back together.
Jack: I am too. And now, I really mean it; I love you so much.
Me: I love you too babe. *I give him a little kissy on the lips* you can have more when you come down and have breakfast and have done your suit case.
Jack: OK, I'll be there in a minute.
Me: we both know that that one minute will turn into 5, most likely 10.
Jack: come on, don't be fuzzy.
Me: the quicker you get ready, the sooner you'll have more kisses.
-
Conor: JAAAAACK! COME ON! WE'VE GOTTA GO.
Jack: I'm almost done. I just need to put clothes on. And I've already done my suit case.
Me: Jack, you've literally had 20 minutes. Probably more.
Jack: my singing session got a bit extended in the shower.
Me: as usual, Jack is running late. Conor and I have been waiting for 20 minutes sitting here, on the couch. Talkin', and chillin'.
Conor: yah, talking about how we met and how the whole thing started. Us, our crew, expanding to girls, Joe having a girlfriend, Jack and Val...
Me: Livi and I have revolutionized everything on this crew.
Conor: yeah, and we're glad. We would have been a voting crew I'd we hadn't bumped into both of you.
Me: we technically bumped into you. We both found you first... We win.
Conor: we've all won in the end really.
-
Jack: we're here. Boho Gelato in sight.
Me: why did you say that? You sounded like a pirate.
Jack: that's what I was going for. Did it sound bad?
Conor: just a little.
Jack: I'll take note of that.
Me: great. Which flavours are you gonna get?
Jack: I don't know.
Conor: we can pick two each, right?
Me: if we get one kilogram we can get two each. I'm pretty sure they have christmassy flavours in.
Conor: we can pick some of those too.
Jack: which ones though?
Me: gingerbread 100% and smurf. The rest, up to you two.
Conor: I'll go for mince paste and..... I think I'll go for rubbarb and custard.
Jack: I'll go for candy cane then. And pistachio.
Employee: great. Here it is. It's £10.
Jack: here you go. Thank you very much.
Me: bye!!! Thank you so much.
Jack: I feel like I can have my end of the year with a couple of cheats, I swear I'll go back to the gym in Spain.
Conor: that's what you say.
Me: let me doubt it...
Jack: I don't get why you never believe me when I say stuff like this.
Conor: when have you ever accomplished a new year resolution?
Jack: good question.