Chapter 5- Tweets and Surprise

We were now at the backstage, it is soo cool! It's also massive, I don't know how they don't get lost in here.
Mark: hey, The Tide is coming to stage soon. Wanna see them?
Me: I honestly just came for Conor and The Vamps. They have never caught my eye to be honest.
Olivia: same here. Do you mind if I vlog now for a bit?
Me: I was about to ask the same. Feels like I haven't taken the camera out in ages.
Mark: no, sure. I like being in your videos. It's fun.
Me: what did you say Mark?
Mark: get that camera out of my face!!!
Me: hahaha, you're so cute!
Olivia: Val, you've got such a wierd taste in guys... Except for Jack and Caspar. That's a whole different story.
Mark: Jack? Caspar? I think they've come tonight. 'Cause you mean Maynard and Lee, right?
Olivia: what other Caspar do you know?
Mark: you're right, but is THAT Jack? The Maynard?
Me: yep. But, are you joking?
Mark: nope, I swear. I think they might be with Conor. And Oli, Joe, Josh and "LP" are here too.
Olivia: you gotta be kidding. ALL THE SQUAD IS HERE? IN THE SAME BUILDING? Ok, I'm sounding pretty creepy. Hahaha.
Me: could we meet them at some point, you reckon?
Mark: I guess. I'll ask them if they wanna meet both of you when you meet The Vamps and Conor. You can be the last ones and get some extra time with them too.
Olivia: that would be awesome. You are the best. GROUP HUG!!!

-

Time for The Vamps. We were already in the VIP seats. I was sooo excited!!! I couldn't believe I was going to meet them and Conor later. Ohhh, now that I remember, I might meet my YouTube biggest crush, Jack Maynard. Although a close was Oli, and Mark said he was there too, so. No worries. But, what if they are busy later on and they can't meet us? That would be annoying...

Why is everybody screaming? Oh, yeah. 9:30. Just in time. THE VAMPS EVERYBODY!!!!! OMG!!! My fave band (after 1D, duh) are in front of me, singing, after a while probably sweating, as I am already. Wow. Incredible. Amazing. Just, fantabulous.

Connor: hello everybodyy!!! How are you tonight? Hope you are incredible. Ok, what about we start now?
Bradley: hang on, you forgot to do something. Remember THAT tweet we saw earlier?
Connor: to be honest, nope. I don't, sorry Brad.
James: ooooooh. How annoyed? You actually seem pretty onnoyed Brad.
Bradley: well, of course I am, we were talking about it for literally half an hour!! I am annoyed.
Tristan: wow, that tweet better be good.
Bradley: yeah, it was from a very special person tonight. SHE came here from Spain, and apparently, at least of what Mark said, she won the VIP seats tonight.
Me: gotta take my camera out! Take yours too Ol.
Olivia: late, I already have it out.
Me: guys, so just right now, The Vamps have said that the saw a tweet of the girls who have won the VIP tickets tonight. And there was a tweet that I tweeted earlier and loads of you retweeted it. I've got "high hopes" *wink*.
Megan: best joke you've said tonight. Was a good one.
Me: AW, thanks Megan. By the way, for those who don't know what are we talking about, High Hopes is a The Vamps song. Link in description.
Connor: anyways, I think her name was @val.ruiz, are you in the VIP?
Me: OMG, guys that's me!!! Follow me if you aren't already.... *jumping so they can actually see me* it's meeee, yeah!!!!
James: well hey! Thanks for coming over all the way from Spain! Love you, can't wait to meet you and your friend.
Bradley: Mark has told me you are both youtubers, don't forget to to vlog your reaction when to you meet us.

How cool is this? My two fave members (no shade to Tristan and Connor) have just talked to me like they had already met me. Can't wait to meet them later on.

-

The Vamps were incredible, defenetely Rest Your Love was the best one. Love it! Now Olivia and I are just exchanging numbers with Zoe and Megan. The beautiful viewers we met earlier.

Mark: hey girls, I am afraid to say that all the gang have already left. Is just Oli and Conor, the rest have gone off to film. Sorry.
Me: never mind, Oli is actually our 2nd fave youtuber... It's okay.
Olivia: his couldn't I like him if he has got the boy name of mine... Obviously I like him. Plus, he is really nice. I saw him walking down the street the other day...
Mark: great, 'cause he actually asked if it wouldn't be a problem to stay longer with you guys.
Olivia: wow, he is actually really nice. Hopefully he recognises me when he sees me...
Me: okay, but just don't try to flirt with him, please...
Olivia: what are you on about? I know I tend to be flirty but I don't take it to that point...
Me: what ever...
Mark: girls, don't wanna ruin this thing you got on... But, we gotta go if you wanna go on stage to feel the "pressure" The Vamps and Conor felt earlier, and also if you wanna meet Oli, The Vamps and Conor. Plus Conor wasn't actually in the meet and greet but he insisted on meeting you.
Olivia: Aw, how cute he is.
Me: I know, but Jack.... Defenetely wins him... Soz.
Mark: okay, let's go. Tell me how you got into this YouTube work meanwhile if you want. I am curious.
Me: okay, who starts?
Olivia: you start. I like yours better, defenetely.
(You can skip this part, although I might use some relevant stuff from here)Me: okay so I actually first didn't start with YouTube, I started with Vine. I was just bored and downloaded it. And at that moment the "vine sensations" were Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. So I started with their vines and then Nash started a YouTube channel or already had it. Not sure. And I subscribed and same with Cam. Then I got into Matt Espinosa, Hayes Grier and O2L. Pretty much only watched Kian and JC's videos, maybe sometimes Connor Franta. And I think it was at the side , the recommendations thingy, and the video "YouTubers aren't funny" by Caspar came up, it was a Jaspar collab, so I watched Joe's video too. I thought they were very funny and subscribed to both. Then I remmerbered that once, a really long time ago I found a girl with ombre hair and big blue eyes. I knew her name began with a "Z", but didn't remember her name. So I just tiped "Z" and Zoella came up. I wasn't too sure if I was going to like her videos, 'cause at first I hated them. But I clicked to the "How well we know each other" with Alfie, and really liked it, started watching all her videos, and read all her blog posts and again loved them. So that next summer, I started a blog. Similar to Zoë's, and started saving up for a camera as I already had a Mac. And then I started, although my first video isn't up anymore and now I am here. Oh, and I met Twaimz about half a year later. Bit more. Was sooooo cool!!!! And since then all of us three have been best friends.
Mark: wow, that was a lot going on. But , when we met I saw you had a Zalfie picture as lockscreen, you are now a fan of Zoe's, right?
Me: yep, huge one too.
Mark: what about you Olivia?
Olivia: well, I just started, because I was in one of Val's videos and really liked the feeling, and quite of her viewers told me I'd have a good channel. I don't actually mind that I have more than a half of subscribers less than her. I think it's actually fair. She started first, she gets subscribers first.
Mark: well, we've arrived to the stage. What do you think?