Chapter 16- Isaac

Joe's POV
This whole time I've been staring at Abi. She's so beautiful. I want her to be my girlfriend, but we haven't really had a date yet. But since she went back to Ireland, we've been talking pretty much every single day. I'll just have to find a way to get Val to get away from Jack (the most difficult thing ever, they're always together) and ask her to give me advice. I know that's probably the worst thing to do, but I need some advice.

Me: hey Val, um, could you get me some water.
Valeria: sure. Come.
Me: thanks.
Valeria: *already in the kitchen* OK, what's wrong?
Me: what do you mean?
Valeria: you aren't thirsty. What's going on?
Me: okay, I need you to help me with Abi. I really want her to be my girlfriend, but I don't know how to do it. We haven't even gone on a date.
Valeria: the go on one.
Me: really?
Valeria: ask her out on a date. And if it goes right, ask her to be your girlfriend.
Me: would she like it to be that quick?
Valeria: I know my cousin, and I know she's not patient. Usually if she likes a boy, she'll just go for it. I guess you're special for her and is scared to go this quick.
Me: okay, I'll do it today. If she can go tonight on a date, we'll go and I'll ask her to be my girlfriend.
Valeria: OK, when you go, ask her to go with you. To your apartment, add ask her out. Tell me how it goes when you do.
Me: sure do.

Jack's POV

Me: so, how are you and Joe doing?
Abigail: I think it's actually going great. Ever since I went back to Ireland we've been talking everyday.
Me: that's good, right?
Abigail: yeah, it's amazing. And how are you doing with Val?
Me: thing are going smooth. I love spending time with her.
Abigail: yeah, once you spend a lot of time with her, you get to really enjoy her being with you, and makes you feel like everything you do is right.
Me: yeah, she's amazing. Every time I've asked her to come, she's been there in less than 5 minutes. She's literally the best girlfriend I could've asked for. Do you know if she's been like this, this quick with previous boyfriends?
Abigail: what? Didn't she tell you?
Me: what would she have to tell me?
Abigail: she hasn't had a boyfriend. You're the first one.
Me: really? She told me she had one before me.
Abigail: that didn't end up well. It ended for one of them.
Me: what do you mean it ended for one of them?
Abigail: he committed suicide.
Me: what? Why wouldn't she tell me?
Abigail: she was probably scared to tell, scared to see your reaction.
Me: I would've been with her even more.
Abigail: that's what she doesn't want. He was constantly on top of her and being constantly with her.
Me: what's wrong with it?
Abigail: one day she told him it would be better if they had a bit more space, and a few days later his parents called us asking what did she do? That, I think it was Isaac, is laying on his bed and he doesn't want to do anything.
Me: she thought it was her fault, right?
Abigail: kind of. I think I've said enough. Ask her if you want to know more, but don't even think of telling her I told you. He abused her, so she doesn't count him as her first boyfriend. Speaking of which, there she is.
Valeria: talking about me... What were you guys saying?
Abigail: we were just saying how much of a good girlfriend you are for him.
Valeria: as much as he is a good boyfriend for me. *sits on my lap*
Me: I love it when you get like this.
Valeria: how?
Me: in cuddly mode. I like it. *hiding her face in my shoulder*
Valeria: Jack, my cousin is here! Stop it!
Abigail: no, I like it. I love seeing you this close and comfortable around each other.
Joe: I have to go now. I have to film a video in advance. Want to come Abi?
Abigail: sure. See you guys.
Valeria: you'll come tonight to sleep right? Don't get overboard with this guy...
Abigail: sure thing.
Me: see ya.
Joe: bye.